Giveaway SpeakEC tournament Sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I wanted to say Thank You to this great community for nominating and selecting my SpeakEC CPC tournament set into the PCF Hall of Fame for the 2020 class. I’m honored that you found my set worthy of that selection.

As a thank you, I would like to send out a sample set of the set, free of charge anywhere in the world.

here is how we are going to select the winner...

my oldest son turns 18 tomorrow, Jan 3. The person who guesses closest to his TIME of birth will win the sample set. If there is a person one minute over, and one minute under, I will select the under. If multiple people select the same time, I will select the 1st person to post the time.

some items/rules:
- you must have at least 100 posts (same number required to vote in the HOF)
- if you already have a sample, please don’t enter.
- if you are on my ignore list, you are not eligible. Sorry, not dealing with you, even if you guessed correctly.
- I’m a slow shipper, but they will send. I can’t get out during the week day to get to the PO, and they open after I get in to work, and close before I leave for the day.

—edit. Drawing will end Monday, 1/4/2021 at midnight eastern time... winner will be announced Tuesday when I get home from work.

again, thank you for all of your support, and I hope you enjoy the chips as much as I do.

damn I’m oldView attachment 606265View attachment 606266
Congrats on the HOF and very gracious of you to do a give away to celebrate . I've been blown away by how positive this community is, in the short amount of time I've been a member.

Congrats on inclusion in the HOF - a very deserving set. I already have a set of these so no entry needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom