SOLD Some Paulsons For Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan3

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looking to sell some or all of these tonight to anyone interested. They will ship tomorrow as well. Picked up some of these from other members and offering them for same price or a little less than what I paid. All prices are DLVD and in the US.

35 x Fabulous Las Vegas, $500 ...... SOLD
100 x Golden Eagle $5 - SOLD
100 x Flamingo $1's (solid blue) - SOLD
100 x National Poker Series 1K's - SOLD

Attachments

• purple500.jpeg
    purple500.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 420
  • purple5002.jpeg
    purple5002.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 441
  • Eagle2.JPG
    Eagle2.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 445
  • GoldenEagle2.JPG
    GoldenEagle2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 451
  • Eagle3.JPG
    Eagle3.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 427
  • flam1.jpeg
    flam1.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 437
  • flam3.jpeg
    flam3.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 427
  • image8.PNG
    image8.PNG
    758.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Almost had me going crazy! I saw flamingos but opened up the pic and they were spotless! I need a few more Less than a rack, to complete my spotted flamingo search!

David

Pm sent KK.

David, someone has snatched those up and been hiding them all. Haven't seen any available in awhile!

Haha I figured it had to be you. How many more you trying to get or is there never enough? :)
If I could get 3-4 more barrels of birds I would be happy and would potentially start culling a rack or two of non bird spotted. I really need to quit because the price has been driven up over the last year. I can remember the days of getting them for just over a dollar but now they are around $3 per chip!:eek:

edit: to non bird

Last edited:
David,

If you want me to then I can grab a paint brush and do my best to make some spots on these Flamingo's for you!

My teacher back in kindergarten said I was an artist in the making! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

David,

If you want me to then I can grab a paint brush and do my best to make some spots on these Flamingo's for you!

My teacher back in kindergarten said I was an artist in the making! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I wish it were that easy. I will say that the price that you have on the Flamingos is great. If I did not have spotted I would snap buy this rack. Someone is going to kick themselves in the rear for passing these up.

GLWS

I wish it were that easy. I will say that the price that you have on the Flamingos is great. If I did not have spotted I would snap buy this rack. Someone is going to kick themselves in the rear for passing these up.

GLWS

Thanks man. Yea I am selling them slightly less than what I paid and would rather another member put them to use.

I’d be happy with 2-3 racks total.

I won’t be much competition...except for the ones that post in the middle of the night.

I will take the birds

Jester has already purchased the Flamingos and thread was updated at the top. Only thing from the post above remaining is the 35 x Fabulous Las Vegas, $500 ...... $90 (near-mint condition)

May have other stuff to list tomorrow or the next day also.

Question: is that couch pillow in the background for sale? Lol

J/k!

Oh trust me, when I was trying to get a few quick pictures I was telling myself that this looks so cheesy! Sometimes when I decide to move chips I got from others (that i end up not using) I wanna use their pictures they sent but didnt know if most people minded that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom