SOLD Some Leaded THC & RHC Paulson Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Chips are once again overflowing out of my bookcase, so I have to let some go. Each lot has my description and my opinion of the condition, but please see the photos. Feel free to right-click my photos to view in higher resolution.

14 Binion's Horseshoe WSOP Indian Blue Peach Spots 25 NCV ($200) [SOLD]
Giving up on this project and focusing on the Bud Jones version. I collected these as singles over time and they vary in conditions.

200 Slightly Used Cleaned Indiana Grand Primary $1s ($300) [CANCELLED; see new listing]
Edge still crisp but ever so slightly dulled with very little wear; few or no edge nicks. Cleaned via ultrasonic cleaner.

20 Like New JACK Cincinnati Primary $500s ($110) [SOLD]
These weren't sold to me as new, so I wouldn't call them new. However, I've inspected each chip and only found one with prominent rack check marks. Otherwise, all chips appear to be in new condition. I highly doubt they were ever shuffled or felted.

svLZGvF.jpg

wvt0X58.jpg

el1a3Pz.jpg

1VK0ThP.jpg

038AF2CE-42FE-46C9-9BB6-0F957D6C9543.jpeg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 15, 2021)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Thanks! That's what I get for basing the colors from eBay ads. A quick search here reveals the colors are actually Indian Blue and Peach.
No worries. It's one of my favorite chips and for a long time I thought it was blaze too. Then I finally got another chip that was confirmed blaze. No match. They're still fabulous chips!

GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom