Sold out! Win a $5,000 poker table (2 Viewers)

you mean 8 am

Um no, PM. They just have to pay before the 8pm draw. If they are not paid up, then their spots become available again and the draw gets pushed to Monday.

It depends, waiting on the last few payments to be made. If they are paid by tomorrow 8pm then we do the draw Friday. Otherwise it'll be Monday.

That's cutting it close. I feel when there's a gap of minutes between confirming WHEN the draw is and the actual draw, it can make it look sketchy. Eg. Someone pays last minute and it's confirmed WHEN the draw is 5 minutes before the draw, say the OP doesn't get edited till after the draw, it may raise suspicion. I don't think anything like this would be done intentionally but it could be perceived that way. Just my two cents.

I hope it doesn't get that close. I'll probably make the cutoff a few hours before the draw, like 6pm. Hasn't ever been an issue before I hope that trend continues.

Tony, if those are the only two remaining unpaid, I'll guarantee the two spot payments. Run it tonight.

198464.jpg

Few hours to go.

One more time :D

Too funny ronoh, I was between 22 or 26 cuz 28 was taken. I took 26. My bday was yesterday the 22nd. I ran into bad luck Gino and shook his hand. I then had a chance to select 22 with the second chance, but didn’t. If the number is between 210-219, I will be adding to his lore. Kind of like when the guy pulls the 7 1/8 size band out of the hat instead of the winning number in the fixed drawing he was supposed to win. Gino.....one time

22 was always my first choice in numbers growing up, was my dad's number so it became my number. It's dropped to being my third choice (and only one of three numbers between 1-100 that I'm at all partial to). If it wasn't there I wouldn't have grabbed a second spot :)

Whew can't wait. What's really great about this whole thing is that no matter who wins and who loses someone is going to be the proud owner of a BADASS table!!!

Yesterday's numbers were 656 so I guess we can expect tonight's winner to be 655? Or maybe 657?

Waiting for the winning numbers to be drawn... patiently waiting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom