• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine SOLD - Electric Shipping Tape Dispenser - Model# BP555ESA (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought it in 2020 when I was doing a lot of re-shipping. Definitely a time saver if you are shipping many packages. It's in mint condition.

Asking $750 shipped to lower 48 for it. It will include 2 full rolls of fiber-reinforce PCF shipping tape, and a spare set of brushes.

Why Choose the Better Pack 555eSA?
The Better Pack 555eSA is an electric water-activated tape dispenser (also known as a paper tape dispenser, gummed or gum tape water-activated tape dispenser) made for fast-paced shipping and packaging environments.

The Better Pack 555eSA tape machine has a voltage of 115V and is calibrated in inches.

The “A” represents an Automatic Tape Advance feature, which means that once a piece of tape is removed from the dispenser, another automatically advances. The Better Pack 555eSA has the highest level of automation available from the Better Pack dispenser family. A microprocessor based control system can be interfaced with PC’s, printers, shipping systems, and foot pedals for the ultimate carton sealing solution.

PXL_20230215_152820287.jpg

PXL_20230216_150825230.jpg

These pop up in my YouTube feeds occasionally. Seem like cool machines, super efficient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom