• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine SOLD Chanman 8 Person Basic + 10 Chairs (1 Viewer)

Where did you get the chairs? What do they look like?
Got them off kijiji. Nothing special but cheap price.

chair.JPG
EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack thread. This is a great deal. GLWS.

Last edited:
I've had a lot of people ask me about these lately so I'd like to make it clear to everyone what's for sale. These are not on my website yet. The tables are made with all plywood construction and high quality materials. No seams in the rails.

Custom tables are a whole different ballpark, those prices can be found here.

*Edit: You can upgrade to a custom cloth for $250 CAD on top of any of the prices below.

8 player basic table for $575 CAD
42"x84"
Padded playing surface (1/4" closed cell foam)
6" wide whisper vinyl rail with 1" thick HD foam
8 jumbo s/s cup holders in the rail
Your choice of SSC color
Folding metal legs

10 player basic table for $650 CAD
Same as above but 44"x94" and 10 cup holders

By default, these will not have the sub-base included unless requested. There's also a crating cost of $45 CAD for the plywood crate we build for your table.

No customization options available! None, natta, zilch. You cannot change the size or style. The only option permitted is you can omit the cup holders and get $25 off. All prices in CAD funds.

Shipping is $150 and up depending on your location.
Shipping to a residence in the USA is roughly $200 USD per table but this still depends on your location. This shipping option is based on weight, so unfortunately there isn't much savings in shipping cost for sending multiple tables at once.

Exactly as pictured below:

15382097647_4291494ffa_n.jpg
13575569255_4f31bf61c7_b.jpg

View attachment 90438

Custom felt option:

View attachment 90439

View attachment 90441

Any questions can be directed to me via PM or email, sales@chanmanpokertables.com

I’m basically saving you all shipping/crating costs and throwing in 10 nice chairs.

Ugh, just came back from Niagara last week in my truck. Would have definitely snagged this for a 5th table.

Beautiful setup. GLWS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom