SOLD: Button Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all missed out

Just realized this offer ended while I was asleep...

@Potsie1 ...my alarm clock is to blame...dangit

I'd love to know if we are even being considered here...

Posters after 3am(PST) are too late as per 'rules' in OP

Perhaps for those of us that sleep...there is still hope to snap up some of these super cool buttons...

I'd love to know if we are even being considered here...

Posters after 3am(PST) are too late as per 'rules' in OP
I’d assume not.
Guys Guys that was for the offer to buy the entire lot. Sorry if it was confusing. At 3am all singles orders were eligible. The offer to buy the entire lot expired. Order away. I'll post in a bit where we're at. Thanks!

In for #1.
I guess there is only one from each available, or I would take 24 also (already taken).

@ReallyGoodUsername @Denali @Amish Rabbi @saleen121212 @GK Willie @BigChief @woozie @mashoo @TheBigTater@jja412 @flipupchipup @Jeff @Jeevansluck @navels @justsomedude @Suited Connector @krafticus

Thanks everyone for being patient. Please review your orders above as there are changes to some based on order of posting in this thread. If after seeing your final selection you change your mind please post here to release them. I know it's frustrating to request 5 buttons only to get 2. It's understandable that you may not want only the two buttons.

If anyone in this thread posted for buttons and doesn't see their name above it means all the buttons you requested were already claimed. I only have a few duplicate but will go back and see if they match any requests.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom