Vendor Sale Social Distancing Giant Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Since this info got buried in the other post and people are still asking about these awesome chips...

Blank Giant 4 1/8" chips $2.50 each, no minimum.
100 or more $1.50 each.

With custom inlays (you provide artwork) $5.00 each, minimum 12.
100 or more with custom inlays (you provide artwork) $4.00 each.

All pricing plus shipping. DM your order, zip code, and email address if you'd like to order.

Tiki 39mm chip included in the photo for size comparison.
IMG_8160 (1).jpg
IMG_8162 (1).jpg
IMG_8170 (1).jpg
IMG_8171 (1).jpg
photofrom72o.jpeg

Corona photo - thanks to @72o

Man no one has bit the bullet and ordered a playable set yet??? I gotta stop buying crap so I can make my "Top Of The Bean Stalk" set a reality

Damn someone already made my other idea... back in the 90s I remembered The band Social Distortion had a pretty cool logo! What if you changed it for Gene's chips to Social Distancing... well
Screenshot_20200618-104257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Someone already thought of it! Move that Skeleton left extend the smoke up! Add colored denoms to match the chip edge spot, incorporate Circa 2020 and boom... Bad ass chips!!! Might still go with this one though. What do you guys think??

Man no one has bit the bullet and ordered a playable set yet??? I gotta stop buying crap so I can make my "Top Of The Bean Stalk" set a reality

Damn someone already made my other idea... back in the 90s I remembered The band Social Distortion had a pretty cool logo! What if you changed it for Gene's chips to Social Distancing... well
View attachment 477437
Someone already thought of it! Move that Skeleton left extend the smoke up! Add colored denoms to match the chip edge spot, incorporate Circa 2020 and boom... Bad ass chips!!! Might still go with this one though. What do you guys think??
To add a bit more color, in addition to a color-matching denomination, you could make the drink color match. Maybe the hat, also. I like the idea of making the smoke more prominent - it's not easy to see that he's holding a cigarette.

I like your Bean Stalk Lounge idea. :tup:
Sorry for my preschool artistic skill level, obviously I would have to have someone bring this to life, but this was my original concept.
20200618_111147.jpg

When I saw the Giant chips it made me think of Jack And The Bean Stalk... just a concept, but I thought it would make an awesome inlay!

This was originally posted 3-1/2 years ago. I'll remove if @AfterTheFact requests it. These giant chips have apparently been around for a little while.

Love this design.

1593697247247.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom