So it Begins... (4 Viewers)

If I purchase the secondary set, would I be able to add on quarters from the primary set? Thanks.
Covered in the FAQ now:

Tiger Ticket: Anyone buying a set directly from me, during the initial sales period, will automatically get a ‘Tiger Ticket’. This ticket allows you to add several racks to your purchase to ‘complete’ your sets, if necessary. How many racks you get to add/buy depends on what sets you purchase:
  • Tournament set (400 chips): Up to 2 additional racks of hot stamp tournament chips*
  • Tournament set (600 chips): Up to 2 additional racks of hot stamp chips*
  • Tournament set (1500 chips) Up to 5 racks of additional hot stamp chips*
  • Cash Sets - Primary: Up to two additional racks of any combination of Bear Claw NCVs or primary cash denom chips that will be listed as available for sale*
  • Cash Sets - Secondary: Up to two additional racks of any combination of Bear Claw NCVs or secondary cash denom chips that will be listed as available for sale*
You will have 10 days to exercise your ‘Tiger Ticket’ option. Tiger Tickets expires after 10 days, as I want to make all unsold/unclaimed chips available to everyone else.

* Subject to availability

So no mixing primary/secondary using Tiger Tickets.

Sometimes you catch the fish, but sometimes………
View attachment 1052658
Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 2.53.46 PM.png

With the exception of 'rush in' ... speed won't help... neither does being first... This way all participants (except for Larry who will be on a ship having fun :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) can place their order during the 24 hour period the order book is open.

The 24 hour period for the hot stamps will be this coming Saturday, September 7th.
Will speed be relevant to Tiger Tickets?

More specifically, is there a chance that a tournament denom rack would be unavailable for purchase because others already redeemed their Tiger Ticket and they are sold out?

I don't know why I am asking, I don't have plans on buying any, and the fact I am asking scares me a bit. Maybe I am interested in buying? F%#^

Actually I was trying to edit the post and it got duplicated a couple of times. There's no "delete" option, so the . was the best I could do.
My mother (English teacher) thanks you for trying….brings back memories of her reviewing my papers, crumpling them up page by page, and throwing them at me.

Man, I don't envy you guys trying to figure out the logistics of pricing, sets, delivery etc.

Several questions:
1) Will qualifying to purchase one set disqualify you from purchasing a different set? Can one member purchase multiple sets?
2) A similar question. Will one member be allowed to enter the draw for different sets and then decline purchase if they qualify for 2 sets?
3) I assuming with tiger tickets if there is more demand for one chip denomination than racks available, there will be another qualifying draw?
4) Final question, with tiger tickets, I assume potential buyers would list all racks they would be willing to purchase from 1st choice to last choice?

Thanks!
@kk405 @JeepologyOffroad

Man, I don't envy you guys trying to figure out the logistics of pricing, sets, delivery etc.

Several questions:
1) Will qualifying to purchase one set disqualify you from purchasing a different set? Can one member purchase multiple sets?
2) A similar question. Will one member be allowed to enter the draw for different sets and then decline purchase if they qualify for 2 sets?
3) I assuming with tiger tickets if there is more demand for one chip denomination than racks available, there will be another qualifying draw?

Thanks!
@kk405 @JeepologyOffroad
I asked similar in a comment at the top of page 77. Responses on that page.

Last edited:
@kk405 will any information on the counts of each denom be available prior to the sales?

I think this has been asked but I checked the FAQ and your message history and didn't see any response (either with rough counts or a statement saying they wouldn't be released). Sorry if I missed it.

Thanks
Grant

@kk405 will any information on the counts of each denom be available prior to the sales?

I think this has been asked but I checked the FAQ and your message history and didn't see any response (either with rough counts or a statement saying they wouldn't be released). Sorry if I missed it.

Thanks
Grant
no

Met a stripper called Tigger once. Her ticket wasn't for chips.
Was she in Atlantic City?…pretty sure that’s the chic that flew over a big recliner (that I was sitting on) and tried to crush my pelvis. Then she gave me an atomic wedgie and spit on me….it think. Memory is foggy…bachelor party.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom