So I want to get a limit set together... (1 Viewer)

That just means you have more time to design some killer sets! When my players come back, they're not gonna know what hit em...
This is the truth. These are my lockdown purchases so far...

50B5CD50-BC8C-4114-8290-9E67AF45D74E.jpeg

That just means you have more time to design some killer sets! When my players come back, they're not gonna know what hit em...
This is true.

I had a brand spanking new table waiting for them after resuming this past summer. As well as three new tournament sets and two cash sets that I put together or completed during the first lockdown.

This time around I'll have my Protege's (cash and tournament) and custom 44mm CPC cash set (hopefully!) at minimum to felt when we get back to it sometime next year. Beyond that, I'll have another cash/tournament custom CPC set, and another tournament set arriving and being made sometime in the middle of next year in addition to this limit set!

Chipping Nirvana is likely to have been achieved by that point, I think.

Edit: That is, if I locate a Boardwalks Tournament set as well :whistle: :whistling:

This is true.

I had a brand spanking new table waiting for them after resuming this past summer. As well as three new tournament sets and two cash sets that I put together or completed during the first lockdown.

This time around I'll have my Protege's (cash and tournament) and custom 44mm CPC cash set (hopefully!) at minimum to felt when we get back to it sometime next year. Beyond that, I'll have another cash/tournament custom CPC set, and another tournament set arriving and being made sometime in the middle of next year in addition to this limit set!

Chipping Nirvana is likely to have been achieved by that point, I think.

Edit: That is, if I locate a Boardwalks Tournament set as well :whistle: :whistling:
I feel your pain. The Chanman table I ordered last November is still a virgin (if you exclude my own grubby hands) as well as most of my chips. My players have only tried ABC ceramics and China Clays; Paulson and Sunflys are waiting their turn patiently.

CPC was supposed to be my next adventure, but I also was considering hunting around for some used TRKs. Nothing much else to do in lockdown except for play on Poker Mavens and design chips...

Reading the beginnings of the post...

NON-Denom all the way every day for a limit set...if you want flexibility nothing is better.

I lived a blessed life with solids/starburst. There’s no other way to cover .10 or .25 or .50 or 1.00 all in one set than with 1000 good ole Non denom chips.

Works for no limit as well, I love having lots of the base chip on the table... and with a non denom, you can go as big or small as needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom