So I done something today.. My first custom table is ordered. (1 Viewer)

Well - I'll be the uncouth fool who asks the question that most of you are too scared to ask....

What's the price (or close range) for something like that...?

So….. latest update. Package has left Gorilla Gaming facility in Warwick, RI and is currently passing through the state of Tennessee View attachment 1258169View attachment 1258170
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

So excited for you!!

Well - I'll be the uncouth fool who asks the question that most of you are too scared to ask....

You can use the gorilla website table builder and get an estimate. The foot pedestals alone is more than some peoples poker table.

I don’t mind saying it. Mine wound up being $4975 delivered.
I don’t know how much of this thread you was able to read but go back if you didn’t and read my post about calling them with a question about my table. My experience with Gorilla Gaming alone makes it worth every penny. Getting a quality built table is just the icing on the cake. I would recommend them to anyone!!! js

I don’t know how much of this thread you was able to read but go back if you didn’t and read my post about calling them with a question about my table. My experience with Gorilla Gaming alone makes it worth every penny. Getting a quality built table is just the icing on the cake. I would recommend them to anyone!!! js
Glad you had a great experience!

I just found that...

Love your table and these guys seem like they've gt a great product and have figured out how to deliver a great customer experience. Post pictures once you get it set up!

Does that also include the shuffler?

My wife just made me drop my table size to 84" so scrabbling to figure out player count. 8+dealer instead of 9+dealer what I originally planned for. I do plan on dealing and playing. So not a horrible loss.

I can't afford his tables. Those start well over 1,000 CAD.

And Gorilla Gaming barely replied to me, finally replying that I need to source my own import company lol.
Get it send to a US border town package depot, then go pick it up. Just pay 15% tax on it. If you make it a weekend getaway with your significant other, you get to each claim $800 tax free.
I get alot of stuff from PCF sent to a USA package depot (they provide me with a free USA address) nearest the Canadian border to me (1.25 hrs) then drive down occasionally to pick up the items. The depot doesn't have any deadline. I have had packages there for 6 months before making a trip.
Since you are in Burlington, likely the closest border is Niagara Falls NY, which has such package depots where you can get a US address.

Last edited:
It's an amazing looking table. Question, do your players sit directly in front of the cup holders? Just curious, as I am putting cup holders in my rail, and wonder if that is the norm. Most sit in front, some have the cup holders to the right, but that doesn't work so good for lefties.
Yes. Cup is center of players chest

need more photos of this bad boy! Assuming the LED's are interchangeable colors? Great set up! I went back and forth between gorilla bbo for sometime and then came across Tchan and Bsdunbar tables...decided to go with bill. Should be getting mine next week or so! can't wait! Congratz again! Beautiful table!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom