Sneaker Heads - Jordan 11 Pricing? (1 Viewer)

Man, I want Bred 11’s too! You’re right about retail being $220, but I don’t do much secondary market shopping for them. Especially since Stock X was said to have fake Jordan’s on their site.

You’re going to mess around and your jumpman gonna look like this
1702668819439.jpeg

8s are one of the few that never made it into my collection and now as I got older... I am a fan of low tops since I find them much more comfortable and easy to wear
The 8 was my first Jordan ever as a kid so I had to grab a pair when they released them this year. I’m also surprised how much I’m enjoying the high top.

I really just started collecting/wearing Jordan’s again. I get a pair when I have a chance every now and then. When I was in high school, I’d wear only Jordan’s. When the original Breds (11’s) dropped, I was in 6th grade. I still remember the first time I saw them. This is a family photo of the ones I currently own. Some of these haven’t even been worn yet, and the OG colors seem impossible to attain!

IMG_1155.jpeg

Here’s the pic he sent me with all this years drops. I haven’t validated for myself yet but there’s about 3-4 pairs I want.

1704245692989.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom