Sneak Peek of the new Classifieds (1 Viewer)

I’d prefer a rule that prevents bumps without some meaningful update, e.g., X racks left, pending sale, price reduction, etc.
I was active for awhile on a similar designed website that had an option to bump a sales thread with a button that was selectable once every 24 hrs or so.

Your suggestion sounds more like a general site rule.

I was active for awhile on a similar designed website that had an option to bump a sales thread with a button that was selectable once every 24 hrs or so.
Yeah, if there's some way to limit frequency than I'd much prefer to just see the OP (with all the info, pics, etc) than having to scroll up through all the 'bump's.

May be too sophisticated, but I'd want the bump frequency to follow some exponential backoff logic with a limit, e.g., two weeks.

Yeah, if there's some way to limit frequency than I'd much prefer to just see the OP (with all the info, pics, etc) than having to scroll up through all the 'bump's.

May be too sophisticated, but I'd want the bump frequency to follow some exponential backoff logic with a limit, e.g., two weeks.
That would just require changing the Classifieds rules, currently reads: You may only bump your ad once per day.

Literally it could be much worse, most people bump 1-2 times a week, they could do it every day.

I'm sure I will not be able to come close to your expectations then. They have million-dollar budgets. I have a supermarket CoinStar budget. :LOL: :laugh:
So I'm guessing an auto-bid function like FeeBay or sniping programs integration for auctions won't be possible when those updates come around. :ninja:

Your suggestion sounds more like a general site rule.
D2JSP?

Looking forward to seeing the thumbnail pics of gorgeous chips at a glance while perusing what's on offer.

Auctions are still in development so it may be possible.
Any chance we put an auction countdown timer? Timezones are confusing ◡̈

Looks great @Tommy! Not sure how complex this would be, but it would help if an "Official PCF Clock" was included general PCF site header. This could serve as a common reference for members across many time zones and would be super helpful with Auctions, Meetups and Online poker games... Thanks for listening!

Looks great @Tommy! Not sure how complex this would be, but it would help if an "Official PCF Clock" was included general PCF site header. This could serve as a common reference for members across many time zones and would be super helpful with Auctions, Meetups and Online poker games... Thanks for listening!
+1

I'm waiting for the auction part to be implemented but I believe it will have a countdown clock similar to eBay. The time zone that you have set in your account settings for post timestamps should apply to the countdown clock since this auction system is designed to be integrated with the core software.

I'm waiting for the auction part to be implemented but I believe it will have a countdown clock similar to eBay. The time zone that you have set in your account settings for post timestamps should apply to the countdown clock since this auction system is designed to be integrated with the core software.
Auction clock sounds cool, and might also be nice to have a PCF site clock on the main page just as a common reference for everyone:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom