SOLD Snapper Tuesday sale (HSI secondary snappers) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staggs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   1
HSI secondary snappers
I purchased these from the snapper Sunday sale. I am too busy to finish these and I already have 300 other chips I need to relabel. So I am offering them for sale.

If you do not know anything about these chips, please read about them HERE (link to snapper sunday sale)

Condition
All the chips have been rigorously ultrasonic cleaned and flattened. I also organized the chips by color. Racks A+B are more darker in color then C+D. Sort of like a magenta vs pink. Keep in mind that they have not been oiled yet. I believe they will look better after they are oiled.

Whats left to do?
-
Spot clean the bad ones.
-Oil the chips (they are bone dry after ultrasonics)

How do I finish cleaning?
Two options, Ultrasonic cleaning or magic eraser.
with either option I would use warm distilled water (maybe 35-40C) and dawn platinum dish soap.

Pricing
I have no clue what to price these at. Ive seen ones in worse condition go for more $... maybe these will go fast or maybe I will have to lower the price. I am asking $220/rack + shipping.

Terms

-dibs/backup dibs and then send a PM
-I will ship outside the USA. buyer is responsible for any import fees and excepts the risk of stolen/lost package.
-PayPal FF or add 4%
-Tracking will be provided after payment.

Pictures
photos are meant to display the condition and color of the chips.
abcd.png
rack a.png
rack b.png
rack c.png
rack d.png
color 1.png

cover pic.png

splash pot.png

Last edited:
I just sold some non cleaned nice condition one's that dont need much flattening for $180 a rack so I could see $200ish for the remaining 2 being fair since you put work into them I only hand cleaned 40 of mine but they were pretty nice condition compared to the othe 200 I had

Wow, I am very surprised these are still here at this price. It takes a LOT of work to get them cleaned and straightened to this nice of a condition. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom