SOLD Small Vineyards Starter Kit (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Title says it all haha. Working towards customs :)

190 x 1's
45 x 5's
4 x 100's

$850 shipped. (Price I paid)

Pics taken from @johnsj12 and @Windwalker, if ya'll want these removed let me know!

1624404282858.png
1624404294231.png
1624404303259.png
1624404312638.png

Last edited:
I've been a chipper since I bought my first set of BCC Nevada Jacks in 2005. These are my all-time favs. Do they all stand on edge?
The 100's definitely do. As for the 5's and 1's, it varies. Some are very crisp and stand on edge easily, while others are still in very good condition but aren't able to stand for long before tipping over haha

This is a really fair price for Vineyards these days. I sure miss my old set from 2011, but I've already busted my meager chip budget for this summer. :( Somebody get these, you won't be disappointed, they are my favorite chipes set evar!

This is how I feel about these chips:

"When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing playing with the softest most beautiful sweater chips. I said to him, "What do you call this these most beautiful fabric chips?", and he said, "They call it cashmere The Vineyard". I repeated the word, "Cashmere, cashmere Vineyard, Vineyard". And I asked if I could have it them, and he said "No. Get away from me." Then he started walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater chips and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change, Georgie. I wanted the cashmere Vineyards."

Will someone just buy these already so I can quit thinking about them?

This is how I feel about these chips:

"When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing playing with the softest most beautiful sweater chips. I said to him, "What do you call this these most beautiful fabric chips?", and he said, "They call it cashmere The Vineyard". I repeated the word, "Cashmere, cashmere Vineyard, Vineyard". And I asked if I could have it them, and he said "No. Get away from me." Then he started walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater chips and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change, Georgie. I wanted the cashmere Vineyards."

Will someone just buy these already so I can quit thinking about them?
Modern Family? 2nd guess for some reason is Seinfeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom