Cancelled Small Lots Collecting Dust - Need A New Home - New Pricing/Lots (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Small lots for sale. VENMO only (sorry I have had terrible success with Paypal F&F). CONUS only. Just post below if you want anything and send a PM.

:as: Chesterfield Club Sample Set $12 Shipped CONUS only (Sold)

IMG_6368.JPG

:ks: 74 Chips Listed Below – Not sure of the exact Paulson colors. $85 shipped (OBO) CONUS ONLY. (moved to FeeBay)

18 White Starbursts. Not sure of exact white. All are dirty and need to be cleaned. Bally's $1 is the only white Paulson I have for comparison.

15 Red Starbursts, Not sure of exact red, my guess is royal red. All are dirty and need to be cleaned. Some fleabites.

22 Reds Stamped MJE & 5.00. Not sure of exact red, my guess is royal red. ES $5 and LE $4 are cherry for comparison. All are dirty and need to be cleaned. Some fleabites.

19 Greens stamped J&H & $25. Not sure of exact green, my guess is forest green. Overall very good condition.

IMG_6390.JPG

IMG_6386.JPG

IMG_6388.JPG

:ts: - 2 Modiano Poker Size 4 pip decks. Both are sealed. $20 Shipped CONUS only (yesterday when I posted I realized that it didn’t make sense to sell two green decks together. Updated to include one green deck and one red deck). $20 Shipped CONUS only

IMG_6392.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry @dmoney I don't know with 100% certainty. I don't have much for comparison purposes. I cleaned one off and put it next to a crisp Bally's $1.

White starburst 2.jpg

Attachments

• White starburst 2.jpg
    White starburst 2.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 20
Sorry @dmoney I don't know with 100% certainty. I don't have much for comparison purposes. I cleaned one off and put it next to a crisp Bally's $1.

View attachment 1022953
Thanks for this photo. I have a rack of white starburst and I asked because I’d like to pick up just a handful of spares. Still not sure if these are a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom