SOLD Small BCC Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbonus012

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Super nice set if you are looking for something small and easy to travel with! It comes with two decks of cards and the case!

200x total chips

50x .25
100x $1
40x $5
10x $20

Asking $250 + shipping

1602862756712.png

Are these a relabel? I feel like I remember somebody designing this logo just a few years ago.

From what I can tell these are not relabeled. I know there are a couple variations out there of four suits though.

Damn very tempting!! Awesome chips and I ran a 3 player breakdown... thinking of @Poker Zombie, @Mrs Poker Zombie and @Jonesey07 on the plane ride to Minimania!

So this set would cover:

starting stacks of
16/16/12/1 for 3 players for $100 awesome

2 rebuys of $100
$1(20)/$5(4)/$20(3)

And a last chance rebuy of $60
$1(10)/$5(6)/$20(1)

That would be a fun little set! Again hmmm now I need Poker zombie to build me a plane table! Lol

Thinking hard about this one Ryan

We've had requests for more tables. Never gonna happen. Pulling fabric over a 1"padded rail, gives you less than 1/2" of room to grip/staple the vinyl. My fingers just aren't that strong anymore.

We've had requests for more tables. Never gonna happen. Pulling fabric over a 1"padded rail, gives you less than 1/2" of room to grip/staple the vinyl. My fingers just aren't that strong anymore.
I was just joking sir, I think the table is amazing but definitely wouldn't want to put you through that pain again! Although all those requests are definitely proof that you did a truly amazing job on it!!

So ride to Tennessee before a meet up... convince @Jonesey07 the zombies are actually leaving the next day so he shows up late... and maybe I can get a chance to play on the mini beauty!! Haha kidding gentlemen!

Sounds like there needs to be a crafting project break at your next meetup. You could crank out a bunch of those suckers if you assembly line it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom