Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
These chips are great, but I don’t have the time or inclination to build another set out right now. I bought this set recently from @toothpic who passed along the awesome deal he got in the thread below. I’m doing the same.

Not a dibs sale. I want a buyer who will build a new set or add on to an existing one, not a flipper.

440 chips in following breakdown:
$5s x 280
$25s x 100
$100s x 60

$900 shipped in U.S.

If you want more pics than what’s in the linked thread, just let me know.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bcc-inplay-5s-25s-100s.90159/

Last edited:
Well shit. I really want the $5s. Are there any $1s out there someone would let go of? Otherwise I'm just adding to a tournament set I never use...

Well shit. I really want the $5s. Are there any $1s out there someone would let go of? Otherwise I'm just adding to a tournament set I never use...
I bought back a piece of @toothpics set that I had sold to him. I can sell you 80 $1s and a rack of 5s.
Could also work out a cash/trade for a barrel or two of 1000s.

I’ll sell you the $1s and $5s regardless if you want them.

These chips are great, but I don’t have the time or inclination to build another set out right now. I bought this set recently from @toothpic who passed along the awesome deal he got in the thread below. I’m doing the same.

Not a dibs sale. I want a buyer who will build a new set or add on to an existing one, not a flipper.

440 chips in following breakdown:
$5s x 280
$25s x 100
$100s x 60

$900 shipped in U.S.

If you want more pics than what’s in the linked thread, just let me know.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bcc-inplay-5s-25s-100s.90159/
I bought back a piece of @toothpics set that I had sold to him. I can sell you 80 $1s and a rack of 5s.
Could also work out a cash/trade for a barrel or two of 1000s.

I’ll sell you the $1s and $5s regardless if you want them.
I’m in. No clue when or if I’ll ever get my hands on Mardi Gras v2 again, so maybe this would be a doable set to hold my BCC love at bay.

These 2 as is are pretty much playable, I’d just be on a search for some additional $1s and finish off rack of $5s.

So yeah, throwing my hat in the ring. And obviously both of you know that I most definitely wouldn’t be flipping.

I’m in. No clue when or if I’ll ever get my hands on Mardi Gras v2 again, so maybe this would be a doable set to hold my BCC love at bay.

These 2 as is are pretty much playable, I’d just be on a search for some additional $1s and finish off rack of $5s.

So yeah, throwing my hat in the ring. And obviously both of you know that I most definitely wouldn’t be flipping.
Is this @natumes deal or can just anyone can jump in?

Is this @natumes deal or can just anyone can jump in?
Not sure, OP listed as not a dibs.

Maybe natumes gets dibs automatically because he has a tourney set, you’d have to ask the folks offering.

I just threw my hat in the ring as I’m BCC less and probably meet the requirements/desires of current sellers.

Have a great Saturday y’all

As far as I’m concerned, anyone can jump in. I’ll let people know tomorrow, including anyone who PM’d me.
No problem offering my $1s and $5s to whomever. Would probably help most if they go to the buyer of @hornets set.

I can also sell 99 of $25s and a barrel or 2 $100s.

$2 per chip to a non flipper.

I don't need another set...says every chipper, but would be interested if $1's were available. Nice looking chips, would like to see the ones. Were any fracs ever made for them?

The chips pictured below are what I just got back from @toothpic. I’ll offer them first to whomever buys the set from @Hornet. If that person doesn’t want them, I’ll still sell them to an interested buyer. @natumes @BarrieJ3 @Big Money @Solid Snake @Eriks @MD Mike

Same price either way.

IMG_0845.jpeg

The chips pictured below are what I just got back from @toothpic. I’ll offer them first to whomever buys the set from @Hornet. If that person doesn’t want them, I’ll still sell them to an interested buyer. @natumes @BarrieJ3 @Big Money @Solid Snake @Eriks @MD Mike

Same price either way.

View attachment 1171288
In the event that I don’t get selected by Hornet, AND the person selected doesn’t want them, AND you’re picking from a list of folks: Add me to that list!

Time to add a BCC back to the stables.

I’ve fumbled the ball one too many with these and I’ll bow out. Happy that I at least have been able to add and keep a Protege set to the rotation. Really hard to beat the C&S mold

In the event that I don’t get selected by Hornet, AND the person selected doesn’t want them, AND you’re picking from a list of folks: Add me to that list!

Time to add a BCC back to the stables.
I’ll put you on the list. If there are multiple people interested, I’ll do a best poker hand openly between the interested parties.
Probably the fairest way I can think off to work it.

Best to all interested.

Good luck to all interested parties... I'll keep an eye out for when they come back around. Nice looking set!

Ok, @BarrieJ3 seems very committed to building a new set of these, and that was my number one priority in finding them a new home. Sorry to all the others that expressed interest.
@BarrieJ3,
You have first option on my chips as well.
Appreciate y’all, I’ll take em down!

Non Paulson, BCC, repeating edge spots, on a mold I’ve never handled - fits like a glove filling what I don’t have.

I’ll pm for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom