For Sale Slisk250 thc chip sell off (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all have those dunes..but no one knows what to do with them Lol
Don't want to get too far away from topic of slisk selling chips, but I figured someone had to have done something cool.

I literally can't own chips that sit, they bug me sitting there. I would love to keep mine or add to them and get them in, but even if I murder them I don't have a perfect fit idea. Funny imagery though that we're all sitting on one amazing, mint unusable rack.

Here’s what I was trying

C090A731-DF2E-4EF6-87CC-F5AF97C5452E.jpeg
1683FB27-7380-4FCF-8C58-770A5286DE30.jpeg

But you have 2 chips there that can never be on the table together. Lol we tried a bunch of those too, like maybe you just live with awful dirty stacks.
yup..which is why i got the Empress $100s to use as $20s...
anyways..those Dunes matchplays are awesome....im still holding onto mine to see if i can use them...This price is crazy good.

How are you using your Dunes? Please share with the class!
I’d mill them and use them as quarters with Ballys 1‘s and 5‘s. Unfortunately the 1‘s and „quarters“ went to somebody else. Saved me some money but all of them are fantastic looking chips.

I’d mill them and use them as quarters with Ballys 1‘s and 5‘s. Unfortunately the 1‘s and „quarters“ went to somebody else. Saved me some money but all of them are fantastic looking chips.
Dirty stacks galore.
Lol I just tried this again like an hour ago. It’s pretty darn bad, like you can’t find it even when you look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom