Wanted SL Hotstamp $5 - 60 to 160 chips needed (1 Viewer)

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Looking for 120 - 220 of these butterscotch SL $5 chips. I've got plenty of the 1s and the 25s but only 180 of the 5s so needing 120 more to make them fully playable or 220 more to hit my ideal number of 400 - 5s. Please PM if you have some to spare (barrels or racks).

IMG_7465.jpeg

Could trade some SL $25 for from SL $5 but the SL $5 need to be in very good condition.

48WdGaah.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking.

Can trade some Casablanca $5 chips for the SL $5.

Could also trade some SL $25 for from SL $5 but the SL $5 need to be in very good condition.

bXiJekwh.jpg

48WdGaah.jpg

Still looking.

Can trade some Casablanca $5 chips for the SL $5.

Could also trade some SL $25 for from SL $5 but the SL $5 need to be in very good condition.

bXiJekwh.jpg

48WdGaah.jpg
I used to be able to edit the OP in the listing but seems I lost that feature.

The Casablanca 5s are already sold and no longer available to trade.

Offering $6 a chip if I can find the SL 5s in great condition.

Wow, those butterscotch look sooo sweet in play! GLWS.
I wish I had taken some pictures of the stacks with the 25s. Sadly, Scarney deemed me unworthy of those stacks lol

Also considering changing out the fracs to yellow starbursts vs the peach. I'll give that a try next game.

I wish I had taken some pictures of the stacks with the 25s. Sadly, Scarney deemed me unworthy of those stacks lol

Also considering changing out the fracs to yellow starbursts vs the peach. I'll give that a try next game.
From experience Scarney can indeed be a fickle table mate! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I personally love peach starbusts, and there could be some concern with yellows blending in a bit too nicely with your SL $1 and $5 spots... but like you said, just throw 'em in for a game and see how they work! GL, its turning into a nice set :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom