SOLD Singles and small stacks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
More singles for sale.

15.00 minimum or take all of any one stack more than 3 chips.

Shipping is:
1-20 chip(s): 5.00
21-200 chips: 10.00
201+ chips: 15.00

International shipping at buyer cost and risk.

This time, larger order trumps smaller order for stacks of chips. Whoever takes the entire stack of any particular chip will take the whole lot in priority than whoever wants just 1 or 2. Will wait 24 hours after the initial post to determine.

I no longer ship in an envelope/no tracking, domestically and internationally

*1998 Bellagio $5 does not stand on edge.

Number of chips available in a stack:

3.00 each
2 chips: Binion's RHC, Caesars spotted small inlay, Four Queens large inlay, Fremont, Harrah's small inlay, Luxor large inlay, Mandalay Bay large inlay, Mandalay Bay small inlay, MGM small inlay, Wynn
3 chips: Bally's THC, Boomtown RHC, Excalibur small inlay, Golden Nugget large inlay, Horseshoe stagecoach, Sahara (old) card room
5 chips: Imperial Palace (2000s), NYNY RHC Pioneer Laughlin THC, Planet Hollywood, Sahara, Boulder $2, Venetian THC $2, Winners Circle $20, Majestic Star 10th $25
6 chips: Bellagio 2008
7 chips: Venetian THC $1
10 chips: NYNY dark inlay THC

5.00 each
2 chips: Railroad Pass $0.25, Bally's house mold $1, Harrah's Trump Plaza $1, Aladdin $5
3 chips: Horseshoe (new) $2

20.00 each
2 chips: Vineyard IHC $100 (not sure primary or secondary)

image_67545089.JPG
image_67555073.JPG
image_67539969.JPG
image_67557633.JPG
image_67536129.JPG
image_67523841.JPG

0.jpg

One chip of each circled please.
Well, you will lose your dibs on Bally's $1s if you want 1 to be clear. There are 2 in the stack.

Sahara card rooms will be yours unless someone claims all 3 within 24h.

Since "This time, larger order trumps smaller order for stacks of chips."

Love this specific inlay of the NYNY 1, will take the whole stack (dark inlay x 10). While we're shipping to Canada:
-Venetian $1 x 1
-Venetian $2 x 1
-Luxor $1 x 2
-Excalibur $1 x2
-rainbow Flamingo $1
-Hawaiian Gardens $2

Love this specific inlay of the NYNY 1, will take the whole stack (dark inlay x 10). While we're shipping to Canada:
-Venetian $1 x 1
-Venetian $2 x 1
-Luxor $1 x 2
-Excalibur $1 x2
-rainbow Flamingo $1
-Hawaiian Gardens $2
-Venetian $1 x 1
-Venetian $2 x 1
-Luxor $1 x 2
-Excalibur $1 x2
-rainbow Flamingo $1
-Hawaiian Gardens $2
Shipping is $25-30 for stacks big like this. You’re free to release your dibs. Also as stated, I don’t care what happens abroad.

I would be interested in the following chips:

- Boulder Station $1
- Venetian $2s (all available)
- Par-A-Dice $1
- California Bell $2
Selected the wrong quote.

Same as you

The reason I’m hesitant is, I hated when things get lost abroad and I had to call USPS or international post service. I will not do that anymore and it’s not worth my effort to sell internationally. Also don’t want too many incoming PPFF.

It’ll cost $25+ and you’re free to release your dibs if you’re not ok with what I stated.

Selected the wrong quote.

Same as you

The reason I’m hesitant is, I hated when things get lost abroad and I had to call USPS or international post service. I will not do that anymore and it’s not worth my effort to sell internationally. Also don’t want too many incoming PPFF.

It’ll cost $25+ and you’re free to release your dibs if you’re not ok with what I stated.
I have a US shipping address if that's the problem... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom