Found Single arc yellow, peach, mint green, canary yellow, blaze orange, radiant red solid THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squakmix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm curious about the differences between some similar colors that I'm considering for a solid THC set and I would like a single chip of each of the colors in the title (arc yellow, peach, mint green, canary yellow, blaze orange, and radiant red) to see them in person. Thanks

Looking for something to go with these guys. Thinking a white 100, peach/arc yellow $5 and maybe mint green $25. Still not sure if I want to add a nickel to this set or not either. Help me get closer to figuring it out!
PXL_20210805_230050624.jpg

PXL_20210805_230054095.jpg

Still looking. At this point I'd be willing to buy a whole rack of arc yellow THC solids

Thanks @HaRDHouSeiNC . If those were all labeled color sample chips I would consider it, but since I have no reference other than online guides to go off of I think I wouldn't get much value from owning the majority of the chips in that lot (because I wouldn't really be certain of their precise colors). Thanks for the recommendation though!
I can get you the colors of those I have some of most of those

are you looking for specifically Paulson color samples ??

that’s harder to find lately just singles
There were some on eBay like 15 recently but they were severely overpriced

I was hoping that people might have extra solids laying around that they can verify are the right color (by for example comparing them directly to chips they have of a known color) that they'd be willing to sell. Paulson color samples seem rare so I was thinking the most likely case would be finding starbursts or other generic hot stamps

I was hoping that people might have extra solids laying around that they can verify are the right color (by for example comparing them directly to chips they have of a known color) that they'd be willing to sell. Paulson color samples seem rare so I was thinking the most likely case would be finding starbursts or other generic hot stamps
If I have time I can go through what’s in that box to get all the colors

GL on any arch yellow rack those are super hard to come by now it’s like in the top 5 colors people rush for and stockpile

I think at 2.75/chip I'm still going to pass on that one, thanks for offering though. Yeah arc yellow seems to be in high demand these days. An auction recently sold with 190 of them for $325, and spinettis recently had them for sale so I'm hopeful there are some floating around.

The starbursts pictured in my set above are hot pink I believe. I'm pairing them with day blue $1s and using the starbursts as 25c fracs but I'm not 100% sure on the remaining denominations. I want a 5c chip as well, and I'm thinking a rack of $5s would be useful too. This is intended to be a micro stakes set

Still looking for singles in the colors listed in the title and a rack of arc yellow THC solids. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom