SOLD Silver Dust hot stamp sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have this 5 chip sample for grabs…

F799A7F9-19FB-4C21-BA25-3EF9BFF05660.jpeg
283E182A-F5D7-4512-BACC-BF04F55026A8.jpeg

$25USD shipped (non tracked) *tracking is $5 extra*
PayPal FF please

Shenanigans! Backup.
I’m ejecting myself from this hobby. Tiger sales have sort of clouded things up for me, with respect to how I’m gonna do it.

Samples for now. I’ll wait and see about some of my sets. PM me to pry away all my samples. I have many more. CPC, BCC, TRk, all will be sold.

There is no rhyme or reason. Whatever I lay eyes on each day, it gets listed

I’m ejecting myself from this hobby. Tiger sales have sort of clouded things up for me, with respect to how I’m gonna do it.

Samples for now. I’ll wait and see about some of my sets. PM me to pry away all my samples. I have many more. CPC, BCC, TRk, all will be sold.

Ummmm.....no? If it's money related, then auction. You know that custom samples will pump pricing.

If you're exiting for the sake of a break, then answer my PM. I don't know how the fuck I could afford picking up your samples now, but I'll figure it out. I'll keep what I don't have (will be very very little) and will spread out the rest at original pricing to other custom collectors.

I've already been picking up all the custom samples being listed because pricing has been relatively fair and I plan on making the majority available to JCM and other new custom collectors, along with the long time group.

Ummmm.....no? If it's money related, then auction. You know that custom samples will pump pricing.

If you're exiting for the sake of a break, then answer my PM. I don't know how the fuck I could afford picking up your samples now, but I'll figure it out. I'll keep what I don't have (will be very very little) and will spread out the rest at original pricing to other custom collectors.

I've already been picking up all the custom samples being listed because pricing has been relatively fair and I plan on making the majority available to JCM and other new custom collectors, along with the long time group.
This time I want to sell so many chips, that I force myself out.

I’m trying to shift my life focus to other things. Haven’t hosted a game in 3 years and no games in sight, and I don’t know what I’m doing here anymore.

I’m sick man. Very sick. The only cure is sales and sales and more sales and need to get back to state of positively black bank account and no more of these silly discs

This time I want to sell so many chips, that I force myself out.

I’m trying to shift my life focus to other things. Haven’t hosted a game in 3 years and no games in sight, and I don’t know what I’m doing here anymore.

I’m sick man. Very sick. The only cure is sales and sales and more sales and need to get back to state of positively black bank account and no more of these silly discs
1672767017148.gif

2gowx6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom