Giveaway Silver Club Cut Cards!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t gone to bed yet...
Your good.

But now we’re done. :D

max smart.gif

Nice! Thanks!

@BearMetal @Statesvegas @Highli99 @krafticus @MarquetteMonkey @TheBigTater @Grimace @inca911 @DZPoker @tabletalker7 @Pinkdan @vanislander @Suited Connector @JeepologyOffroad @natumes @k9dr @davislane @danjai @cfowl23 @johnnycnote

Sorry for the late tag, guys. I have three kids doing E-learning and I have learned that I despise Google Chromebooks. I have also learned that drinking at noon really helps with the afternoon segment. Tomorrow, during the anthem I will be adding Kahlua to my coffee.
I f you could be so kind as to shoot me your addresses I’ll try and have these cards out in the next couple days. :tup:

@BearMetal @Statesvegas @Highli99 @krafticus @MarquetteMonkey @TheBigTater @Grimace @inca911 @DZPoker @tabletalker7 @Pinkdan @vanislander @Suited Connector @JeepologyOffroad @natumes @k9dr @davislane @danjai @cfowl23 @johnnycnote

Sorry for the late tag, guys. I have three kids doing E-learning and I have learned that I despise Google Chromebooks. I have also learned that drinking at noon really helps with the afternoon segment. Tomorrow, during the anthem I will be adding Kahlua to my coffee.
I f you could be so kind as to shoot me your addresses I’ll try and have these cards out in the next couple days. :tup:
I've got 2 with e-learning and chromebooks. My coffee's been Irish for months... Cheers! We'll get through it...

I am so lucky - my youngest kid graduated from high school and moved on with life the summer before the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom