SOLD Shuffletech ST1000 unused (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew627

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I am selling my unused shuffletech. Full disclosure. I had a new one I used that did not work well and this is the replacement they sent me. I also have a used but excellent condition flush mount that can be included. Cost through shuffletech is over $750 plus shipping. I will sell both for $650 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Matt

image.jpg
image.jpg

Man, I wished these worked with bridge sized cards so bad. GL with sale!

wait..these wont work with bridge? if so, i release dibs. Sorry
They work less well. You will get jams on occasion and every now and then a flipped over card. The card holders on the inside are designed to fit poker size fairly snug. The wiggle room with bridge can cause worse results.

They are made for poker sized plastic cards and work smooth when they do. The nice thing is these are under warranty through Shuffletech. They just have to have a certain number.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but why the preference for bridge size cards if an automatic shuffler is being used. I was under the impression that the benefit of bridge size that it made the deck easier to manipulate while shuffling by hand. Is there another benefit that I’m missing?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but why the preference for bridge size cards if an automatic shuffler is being used. I was under the impression that the benefit of bridge size that it made the deck easier to manipulate while shuffling by hand. Is there another benefit that I’m missing?
They're also easier to deal. Even though it shuffles them you still have to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom