Shuffletech problem with roller leaving residue (1 Viewer)

Gil

Sitting Out
Reaction score
2653E8DF-8300-40BC-94B6-92EC24F7C573.jpeg

8822AF04-C6F7-4302-841B-70428EF27118.jpeg

Dirt from the cards gunks up the rollers, which in turns gets back on the cards later. Just clean the rollers with a damp sponge/cloth from time to time, problem solved.

Yeah every couple game I give that center roller a good cleaning with an alcohol pad. If you don't you get the above lol.

Reactions: Gil
Yeah I use the shuffler literally non stop for 4-6 hours every Saturday with the full shuffle on. Definitely getting its use out of it. Should I lubricate that rubber roller. It looks like it’s rubbing off.

I've never lubricated the roller in my shuffler. I just try and keep it clean and air dust the inside every now and then. My shuffler did have a service done though. I had to send it into shuffletech because the middle elevator was jamming at the bottom.

I wrap an alcohol wipe around a q-tip and clean mine before every game. Never had this problem.

Yeah I use the shuffler literally non stop for 4-6 hours every Saturday with the full shuffle on. Definitely getting its use out of it. Should I lubricate that rubber roller. It looks like it’s rubbing off.
That "rubbing off" is contaminants on the roller.

Oil or other lubricant = contaminant.

Some lubricants (oil) will cause rubber to deteriorate over time. All lubricants will absorb dirt and dust, which will transfer to the cards over time.

Keep the rollers spotlessly clean (w/ 99% iso alcohol). Don't get the alcohol on the axles of the rollers or any other sliding/rotating parts, as that will remove any existing lubricant on the parts where you want lubricant. But to make it 100% clear, you don't want lubricant on the rubber parts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom