Show Us Your Live Stacks (15 Viewers)

There's not just hooker juice on those chips, it looks like there's actual pieces of people ingrained in there. Just a little dirty lol
Yeah they can get prettttttty grimey haha - They introduced some more $25s and $100s a couple years ago that are same edge marks, different inlays. Always nicer to see a few of the newer ones in play

There's not just hooker juice on those chips, it looks like there's actual pieces of people ingrained in there. Just a little dirty lol
rh.jpg

after watching the DID live stream today I was inspired to go play some poker so I headed down to the local pub tournament to check it out.

View attachment 975503
43mm sluggos in use. I need a crane to lift a barrel!
Thank fk I busted 1st hand i played. those things are a work out to play with.

spare you all the details

33<TT on a T33 flop. Turn 6. River T. :sick::vomit:

Last edited:
Just passed the 100/500 color up and my pockets aren't any heavier. I just can't do it. Can't take a tourny chip. I guess I still have a line I won't cross. Lol
My life's philosophy...
1. Don't cheat
2. Don't lie
3. Don't harvest tournament chips

Three rules of righteous living

I have only ever harvested a tourney chip when I was in a massive event and I was 100% certain that I was saving it from the shredder.

I would never want to deprive a chip from doing it’s job or make it tougher for a poker room to do theirs. But in 2021 I understood that it was the last roundup for the chippies at the WSOP, so I rescued a few. They had served admirably for 17 years and now instead of facing destruction, they will be on my wall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom