Wanted Show me any Chipsets --> shipped to Europe/Germany (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupHQ

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instead of looking for Chips that can be shipped to Europe/Germany and get frustrated because most of the Stuff is sold for CONUS, i want you to show me what you got and are willed to ship to Germany.

* Cashgame
* Tournament
* Budget: 5-6k

Last edited:
That’s a very broad search. Maybe others aren’t as lazy as I am, but I wouldn’t bother unless you specified a bit more you’re looking for, i.e. your budget, tourney/cash, approx size of set etc

FWIW I’ve found that there are plenty who are willing to ship international with some assistance/assurance. Or maybe that’s just because I’m such a sweetheart :unsure:

That’s a very broad search. Maybe others aren’t as lazy as I am, but I wouldn’t bother unless you specified a bit more you’re looking for, i.e. your budget, tourney/cash, approx size of set etc

FWIW I’ve found that there are plenty who are willing to ship international with some assistance/assurance. Or maybe that’s just because I’m such a sweetheart :unsure:

Already added that before you posted ^^
Yeah, maybe im a bit lazy on that, but ill give it a try.

Already added that before you posted ^^
Yeah, maybe im a bit lazy on that, but ill give it a try.
Meant that others may be too lazy to bother offering when they don’t know anything about what you’re looking for (but yeah, you were kind of lazy too, good edit ;))

Instead of looking for Chips that can be shipped to Europe/Germany and get frustrated because most of the Stuff is sold for CONUS, i want you to show me what you got and are willed to ship to Germany.

* Cashgame
* Tournament
* Budget: 5-6k

PM’ed you details of a potential reshipper to ease your woes.

Next to the forum members that are willing to reship, there is also commercial reshippers that are able to bundle your purchases and ship them together.

I shipped a few k chips via myUS to Germany myself, works pretty fine so far.

I’ll ship to Germany but I’m not dragging stuff out for you to kick tires. This isn’t Walmart.

Before I do anything like that I’d have to see your car, where you work, pictures of past girlfriends, the complete contents of every drawer in your house and a complete list of every piece of clothing in your closets. Then, and only then, might I consider putting a similar amount of time into setting up a poker chip shopping channel for you. I’ve got sets, literally dozens of them, but your ask is ridiculous.

I’ll ship to Germany but I’m not dragging stuff out for you to kick tires. This isn’t Walmart.

Before I do anything like that I’d have to see your car, where you work, pictures of past girlfriends, the complete contents of every drawer in your house and a complete list of every piece of clothing in your closets. Then, and only then, might I consider putting a similar amount of time into setting up a poker chip shopping channel for you. I’ve got sets, literally dozens of them, but your ask is ridiculous.

Calm.

I thought it would work like "here is the link to my thread - I’m shipping to Germany, have a look“, like some of the members did.

My awesome buddy Kev! That was good brotha! Have you had your coffee yet ir just good Thursday morning trolling? Haha

I admit when I saw the post I thought it was quite demanding and even rubbed me a bit wrong. No offense @SoupHQ ... I think the reason you are catching heat is that it comes off as "I have $$$, sell me what I want!" And as a forum and community there are only so many quality poker chips in existence... when you would sell them back in the day it wasn't that hard to sell and then pick up a other set. During covid we had a huge influx of buyers and chips started becoming scarce. Some people join, grab awesome chips and are never seen again (not saying that's wrong, your $$ do what you want with it) but many here want to see quality chips go to a member that is going to stick around and be an active member.

I can see you have been a member for over a year, so not just a quick grab... but also in that time I am sure you have noticed this is not simply a Buy/Sell market, it is a place to discuss all things poker, meet ups and get togethers, poker hand discussions ect.

I have noticed a few listing lately that start with "show me xyz" maybe meant to be cute... but also can come off as bossy or arrogant. Absolutely nothing wrong with asking, but demanding? People round here probably aren't going to want to deal with people coming out the gate like that. Show respect and more often than not it will be reciprocated.

As far as shipping overseas, please keep in mind that UK members are used to customs forms ect.. in the states we throw chips in a free box the post office supplies, slap an address on that puppy and they will even come pick it up at your door! Many here don't have the experience with the customs forms, they can be confusing, also often members ask people to lie about the contents value or even what is actually in the box because of high taxes that must be paid upon delivery... it's just different and much easier here.

As others have said It is a great idea to find a US member that is willing to take in all you packages and ship to you in one larger package... throw them a few $$ and then you dont have to stress over loosing out on chips you were hoping to grab.

I hope that makes sense and good luck with the hunt!!

Fellow Chipper
Ben

It is a pain and also very expensive to get stuff shipped here, but it is what it is. We can just hope that the enthusiast market continues to grow in the EU and more people get involved so we can trade and sell amongst ourselves as well instead of shipping everything over the pond, while paying insane fees and taxes.

@SoupHQ You are right that many chips in the classified are declared as conus only. But if you talk to the members, most of them are willing to ship to europe. Why not? we pay the shipping costs and that´s it. Everybody I dealt with was very kind and customs declaration isn´t brain surgery, so what.
One guy even shipped the chips before I had paid for shipping. Just talk to the sellers in classified and work something out. Or maybe get a free lot in a package for the german community from a reshipper. we did this serveral times, including group buys of unique racks, justin racks, dealer buttons, milling bits, and so on....
this PCF community is very helpful and friendly when asked for ;)

For EUR 3.500 it's all yours. For another EUR 1.500 I devliever them personally to your home.

8CDBD0DC-FCD7-4135-BCA4-9D1CCE4ADEBB.jpeg
066B63E8-8281-48DE-9EDA-EE2E1AFC6E32.jpeg
819109A0-F6EC-4634-97D8-1893D4D13AF4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom