Status
Not open for further replies.

cvanem

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Looking for a few more of these (8 to make a full barrel) or in any quantities for a jack cinci tournament black label project. Please let me know if you have any you are not utilizing. Price is not in issue within reason. Thanks!!

1700394703944.png

Last edited:
Most of these sheraton roulettes were very heavy used but I was able to build a set by collecting all the minty chips.
I had a rack of rose that did not made the set and should be floating around here...
Besides those, it will be difficult if you are only looking for VGC

1700400607964.jpeg

Most of these sheraton roulettes were very heavy used but I was able to build a set by collecting all the minty chips.
I had a rack of rose that did not made the set and should be floating around here...
Besides those, it will be difficult if you are only looking for VGC

View attachment 1227077
Interesting info, thanks.....updated posting. My black label set is good to very good condition, so even used chips would work as long as they aren't tires....Yours like nice and minty!

See attachment for what I am working with...The yellows will be 25k's and the Sheraton rose's (I have 12 currently) will be T100K with a slightly larger label.

Attachments

• set.png
    set.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
4 sure...color is rose
Awesome info. Thanks! I think I only need 20 or 40 of these chips total since they are 100k denom, but would be willing to buy a rack if I can find it. The colors pair quite nicely IMO and the larger label for the larger chips seems logical.

@Thomacetti

Do you still have maroons? I think those are interesting as well, but I wonder how it would fit into the set...Maybe make the yellows 10k and the maroons 50k? The chip conditions look like match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom