SOLD Setup -alooza : Poker + Bridge size, Jumbo + Bridge index, Unopened + Opened cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I am emptying a drawer of setups that I've picked up over the years. The few opened setups have been suited to ensure full decks and no damaged cards, and were opened by me to feel the cards. I know some of these were $30 + shipping many years ago, so let's go with $20 per setup + actual shipping. Post what you want and a total number of setups, as preference will be given to the individual buying the most setups if multiple people want to buy the same item (aka buy more, and please post your total count tally).

A $260 BIN option is being offered for all 17 setups to save me time, for someone looking to find their favorite cards. $16 per setup

I'll check back tomorrow to sort things out (i.e., giving some time for the BIN to occur). All shipments are FOB from my post office, and buyer to pay actual shipping costs once the number of decks is known (e.g., SFRB for $8 or MFRB for $14). Payment via Venmo please, but I'll accept PayPal for those outside of the US. Hand delivery to a meetup I'm attending is also an option!

Unopened Poker Size, Jumbo Index:
  • Modiano Platinum Acetate, Red/Blue
  • KEM Arrow Wide, Red/Blue
  • Gemaco Superflex, Red/Blue
  • Piatnik, Red/Blue
  • Fournier, Red/Blue
  • Desjgn, Orange/Brown
  • Piatnik, Blue only (4 individual decks in cases, selling as two "setups")
iunopend.jpg

Opened Poker Size, Jumbo Index:
  • DaVinci, Red/Blue
  • Desjgn, Purple/Green
open pok.jpg

Unopened Poker Size, Bridge Index:
  • Bicycle Prestige, Red/Blue
  • Desjgn, Red/Blue
Opened Poker Size, Bridge Index:
  • Desjgn, Red/Blue (style A)
  • Desjgn, Red/Blue (style B)
presti.jpg

Unopened Bridge Size, Bridge Index:
  • Piatnik Vienna, Red/Blue. This has a note from me that says "4C", which likely means 4-corner but could mean 4 color (thanks Tom)
Opened Bridge Size, Bridge Index
  • KEM Red/Blue
bridge.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the pitanik jumbos red and blue cards please. Those look like bridge size to me. Are they?
Screenshot_20210328-130853.png

And the 4 individual pitanik jumbos also please. The " 2 setups" These also look like Bridge size. Are they?
Screenshot_20210328-130910.png

So 3 setups total. All Pitanik.

Last edited:
Orange back desjgn's and one deck of Piatnik bridge jumbo if split please!

I'll take the opened purple/green desjgn set up too in addition to the orange/brown as well

I"ll take both Modiano Plat. Acetate setups and the Fourniers

Reminder, please post your total setup count, as that's the number I'll use to break ties if the $260 BIN doesn't occur. If you are pooling your purchase/shipping, please use a combined count to get higher priority. I will revisit this in 24 hours and close out the requested items if nobody posts the BIN. Trying to save myself some time, thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
i'll take the following setups:
Unopened Poker Size, Jumbo Index:
  • KEM Arrow Wide, Red/Blue
  • Desjgn, Orange/Brown
Opened Poker Size, Jumbo Index:
  • Desjgn, Purple/Green
Opened Poker Size, Bridge Index:
  • Desjgn, Red/Blue (style A)
  • Desjgn, Red/Blue (style B)

Fuck it - BUY IT NOW option taken. PM incoming Forrest.
I wanted to do this so bad....

After striking out a couple times, I was tempted. Dam those Jack's I blew my PayPal balance on....

Great move! Great cards! Congratulations!

A few of these setups will be available, so if there's any additional interest please post below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom