SOLD SETS FOR SALE, w/ LAYAWAY - Horseshoe Southern Indiana, HotStamps, IG, House Mold (Ballys) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a surprising twist to see two HSI sets selling, thought I would post what my pricing was/is that seems to at least match the other pricings.

Based on condition:

Fracs - $850 a rack
$1s - $90 a rack
$5s - $300 a rack
$25s - $400 a rack
$100s - $100 a barrel

In a surprising twist to see two HSI sets selling, thought I would post what my pricing was/is that seems to at least match the other pricings.

Based on condition:

Fracs - $850 a rack
$1s - $90 a rack
$5s - $300 a rack
$25s - $400 a rack
$100s - $100 a barrel
If anyone would take the fracs, I would always be happy to take the 2 racks of $5s. :)

If anyone would take the fracs, I would always be happy to take the 2 racks of $5s. :)
I figured it would come down to someone asking to split the IGs in half and do a deal, splitting off the 2 racks of Ballys, or total split on HSIs.

Not sure what's going on with those fracs, no one asked about em. I have no clue what the split price should be, couldn't find any publicly sold. Secondaries sold at $1k, figured I would take $800 which is the value I received them at as part of a package.

Still not sure which set will eventually go, but I'm happy with any of the 3 left over.

I figured it would come down to someone asking to split the IGs in half and do a deal, splitting off the 2 racks of Ballys, or total split on HSIs.

Not sure what's going on with those fracs, no one asked about em. I have no clue what the split price should be, couldn't find any publicly sold. Secondaries sold at $1k, figured I would take $800 which is the value I received them at as part of a package.

Still not sure which set will eventually go, but I'm happy with any of the 3 left over.
No problem, I understand the process. Otherwise, I also think the price of fracs is good.

DF772C3A-6CEA-497F-B8B8-610C7EDC2CBF.gif

Lol okay it looks like we're potentially back to close on HSIs.

Fracs - potentially taken by @ATLarchip
$1s - back to available
$5s - potentially taken by @Northern Paladin
$25s - potentially taken by @Greenackers22

If the chippers have spoken, I can dump the $1s at a loss pretty easily.

Lol okay it looks like we're potentially back to close on HSIs.

Fracs - potentially taken by @ATLarchip
$1s - back to available
$5s - potentially taken by @Northern Paladin
$25s - potentially taken by @Greenackers22

If the chippers have spoken, I can dump the $1s at a loss pretty easily.
I suppose I can possibly help out with this sale. Am I understanding that the HSI 1s are going for 90 a rack, or did I misread that? I am looking for a few racks of ones for a mixed set and these just might work.

I suppose I can possibly help out with this sale. Am I understanding that the HSI 1s are going for 90 a rack, or did I misread that? I am looking for a few racks of ones for a mixed set and these just might work.
Correct. Below is the pricing for the chips listed, and how I reached the valuation for $2125 + 25 shipping.

If you want the racks of $1s they're yours.

Based on condition:

Fracs - $850 a rack
$1s - $90 a rack
$5s - $300 a rack
$25s - $400 a rack
$100s - $100 a barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom