SOLD Set Aurora Star 400 chips - Congrats to Oggy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh! So sorry Alex. With the baby almost on his way I have forgetten about everything. Good luck @GenghisKhan!

Baby on the way? Man, my kids bring the greatest joy to my life. Have a number on me. Pick one of my 5 spots as your play. If that number wins, it’s yours. Just as long as that is okay with @The Kid and no one else objects.

Edit: And I guess you have to reply which spot before the actual drawing. Cause I’m pretty sure one of my numbers will win. (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Baby on the way? Man, my kids bring the greatest joy to my life. Have a number on me. Pick one of my 5 spots as your play. If that number wins, it’s yours. Just as long as that is okay with @The Kid and no one else objects.

Edit: And I guess you have to reply which spot before the actual drawing. Cause I’m pretty sure one of my numbers will win. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks so much @joeyshin! Well, his supposed due date is April 15th, so I will take that spot :D. We're ready for him, he on the other hand wants to extend his residency lol.

Ahh! So sorry Alex. With the baby almost on his way I have forgetten about everything. Good luck @GenghisKhan!

@joeyshin , don t worry for @SixSpeedFury , I reserve to him 2 tickets (69 & 86) for my next raffle "Aurora Star Cash Game Set" ;)
I think to start it when the winner of this raffle have received his box.

@joeyshin , don t worry for @SixSpeedFury , I reserve to him 2 tickets (69 & 86) for my next raffle "Aurora Star Cash Game Set" ;)
I think to start it when the winner of this raffle have received his box.

Well he claimed his spot so we’re all good. He can have #15.

I will be in the next raffle too. I could use matching sets. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom