Semi-Custom Desert Sands; Looking for Feedback (1 Viewer)

Kensco

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all. Comments please:

Desert Sands Garage Mahal Semi-Custom.png

I usually prefer a green chip in the mix, but it's customized to you so I respect your color scheme - definitely a clever name for the venue

I usually prefer a green chip in the mix, but it's customized to you so I respect your color scheme - definitely a clever name for the venue

I like green for a 25, but not for a $20, and also didn't want a Cali-colored $20 so decided on purple.

I switched out the 43 mm Show 'Em chip with a more useful Leg counter chip - and apparently I wanted more green too :) so I ditched the pink.

LEG.png

These went into the production queue yesterday so hopefully picture posting won't be too far off.

I like green for a 25, but not for a $20, and also didn't want a Cali-colored $20 so decided on purple.

I switched out the 43 mm Show 'Em chip with a more useful Leg counter chip - and apparently I wanted more green too :) so I ditched the pink.

View attachment 360170

These went into the production queue yesterday so hopefully picture posting won't be too far off.
Nice!! Can't wait to see the pron

What's a "Leg Counter"

For games that require winning multiple hands ('legs") to take take down a pot. Three that we play are "senseless violence", "Legs" and "3-5-7". In the latter two side bets are won/lost during the legs that lead up to taking the pot of antes. In most you have to win at least three legs, and two more than any other player

Looks great!

Can you change "Las Vegas, Nevada" to your town?

Looks great!

Can you change "Las Vegas, Nevada" to your town?

Thanks!

I could have changed the location text, but for the contingencies of moving or selling at some point down the road I think its more prudent to go with either no location text or something more widely acceptable like Las Vegas, Nevada.

It's just a rule I've adopted - I'm not moving nor selling. Definitely not moving... hopefully ever again :nailbite:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom