SOLD Selling the rest of my BCC Protege chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started with a large complete set of these chips and sold off over half of them way back when I had my customs made. I've decided to sell the rest. I have 140 $.25 chips, 220 $1 chips, 220 $5 chips and 20 $25 chips. 600 chips total. I bought these strictly for collecting so they are in brand new condition and I hand picked every chip when I bought them and had every chip I considered not good enough replaced.

I am asking $1200 for the set.

Attachments

• IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_9865.JPG
    IMG_9865.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
I think there have been a few WTB ads for the $5s in recent months. There should be quite a bit of demand for these.

If there is any interest in these let me know. I'm not sure what to ask for them but I do know they are getting very hard to find.
I think there have been a few WTB ads for the $5s in recent months. There should be quite a bit of demand for these.

Still though, as per the guidelines, there needs to be a price listed or take it to Auction..

Still though, as per the guidelines, there needs to be a price listed or take it to Auction..

I was going to post the same thing.

Without a price, this should go in another forum to say 'how much should I ask', etc. If you want to keep it here and not sure on the price, start it at a high number.

Probably get more interest if your ad title mentioned the actual chip line -- BCC Protege'. I almost didn't open the thread, because "sidepot cigar & snifter" was the name of their ceramic chips.

Plus you need to include a sales price in the OP before the Mods pull down the thread.

Probably get more interest if your ad title mentioned the actual chip line -- BCC Protege'. I almost didn't open the thread, because "sidepot cigar & snifter" was the name of their ceramic chips.

Plus you need to include a sales price in the OP before the Mods pull down the thread.

Got it, made the changes. Thanks!

This is a good breakdown and an awesome price for sure. I'm totally tapped out otherwise I'd be strongly considering these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom