SOLD Selling by rack now...Micro CA/WA leaded Paulson THC set 499 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
or I'll take the Outposts if dibs is not appropriate
I hate dibs. Rewards the "right place right time" people, or the "never leave their phone/computer" people.
I'll give it a couple hours. If nobody else wants all the Outposts or all the Riffles, we can consider them sold and this classified will be a wrap.

I hate dibs. Rewards the "right place right time" people, or the "never leave their phone/computer" people.
I'll give it a couple hours. If nobody else wants all the Outposts or all the Riffles, we can consider them sold and this classified will be a wrap.
That is why I reworded my statement :)

I also hate dibs. But that could totally just be because I'm always too late.

WastefulBriefGrebe-small.gif

Did I lose them both? That's the second and third time I have finished second doing something like this on here. I would have lost to both with either hand I used. Lol. @Anthony Martino, you do NOT want me staking you for PLO at BAP. Congrats, @jpietrella and @buffalojim. Enjoy the chips.

Double check no Cubans were involved in this hand....................

Thanks @FDLmold for the entertaining and nail biting game of cards. Remind me to never play Omaha lol. I feel bad @UnicornFlash got the worst of it, losing twice. I got lucky obviously. Somebody sell Unicorn a couple nice racks of fracks please :) Some nickels too. Oh, and some Riffles... Did I forget anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom