For Sale Sell or murder for Tournament set? 799 Dal Negro cash set (CPC/ASM) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this set has to fit a certain demographic but could be playable. However, the variety of chip colours on the table to make this set playable might make things

I had a set of these chips. And I didn't like them at all. Let's not argue about design, because it's a matter of taste. (but for my taste it is terrible and this despite the fact that they were with edges). I got them very cheaply. But, the first thing I did with them was to start getting rid of the stickers. But, very quickly I realized that I was wasting chips and time. And just sold them. I would not exaggerate their value. At "cpc" you can make any kind of sticker and any breakdown for $1.6. It doesn't work that way with used chips. But, in any case, I wish you success with the sale!
If you decide to murder - these inlays are the easiest compression clay to remove. They actually just pop right out.
Your asking price is WAY too high (IMO.) Keep the case, sell the chips for around $1/chip - or transform them if you like.
Do you use an exacto knife to murder them? I've seen milling machines utilized to murder chips. Might just do so if I don't get a good offer on them. Thanks!

I had a set of these chips. And I didn't like them at all. Let's not argue about design, because it's a matter of taste. (but for my taste it is terrible and this despite the fact that they were with edges). I got them very cheaply. But, the first thing I did with them was to start getting rid of the stickers. But, very quickly I realized that I was wasting chips and time. And just sold them. I would not exaggerate their value. At "cpc" you can make any kind of sticker and any breakdown for $1.6. It doesn't work that way
If you want them murdered, I know someone that would likely do a good job...
Lol

This chips, in small quantities, are still available in an Italian on line store.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/looking-for-diecar-chips.86396/

Unfortunately, I'm looking more for something like this...

View attachment 876895
Thanks man. I'm dropping price to $1350.

Do you use an exacto knife to murder them? I've seen milling machines utilized to murder chips. Might just do so if I don't get a good offer on them. Thanks!

Yes, there is no need for milling with ASM/CPC...the labels just pop out.
With Paulson, you first have to remove the laminate and then the inlays (paper or plastic, depending age)...some just don't bother with the manual removal and just mill the chip.

Regarding price...
If you want 2K..then you value the case at 1200-1500 because solid dice & card mold chips are going for 0.5 - 1 / chip max.
The ordering price has no merit here....

Yes, I have a lot of respect for the quality of "ASM/CPC" they are amazingly durable... Compared to the Paulson, they are the best investment $ in chips if you are going to play with them for a long time.

IMG_20220330_230145.jpg
IMG_20220330_230217.jpg
IMG_20220330_230406.jpg

"Oaks" and "America" were used equally. Of course, the feeling is different, but "ASM / CPC" is no less the right choice!

I like the inlays. Except for the frac, because it says 50 cent’s - like it’s a possessive. That would drive me insane.
The breakdown is crap, but you could still play 6-8 handed just fine. The box is very pretty. Overall, I think it would be a really nice gift for somebody who doesn’t play a lot of poker.
As far as price goes, good luck with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom