• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Seems legit (2 Viewers)

Nogbert

High Hand
Reaction score
IMG_3642.png
IMG_3643.jpeg
do people actually fall for this crap?

When I was 21 or 22, I had a friend of a friend ask if anyone would go to Vegas and help cash out $20k in chips and in return I'd get to keep 10% of it. My flight and hotel would be paid for as well. Looking back and knowing what I know now, I'm glad I didn't take up that offer but it was very tempting.

Greed can often times cloud our common sense and judgement

These were sent out in the mail to every human in at least Oklahoma City several years ago. Essentially you took your chip to some business and if you had "The Lucky Chip" you could earn a chance to earn a chance to earn a chance to maybe win a chance to talk to a salesman about buying something.

Probably could have skipped all that and just went in to talk to a salesman about buying something, but that's none of my business.

Money Chip.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:68c01ed7-c364-4d72-98ae-fabca00ac166

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom