Secure Gaming Products racks? (1 Viewer)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone seen these before or know where to buy them?

1674496042444.jpeg

What are you currently using for Tiger racks (or recommending). I need to get some new racks. Thanks

What are you currently using for Tiger racks (or recommending). I need to get some new racks. Thanks
I have several different options to try out on the way before going all in.

Likely will go with chipco for mint tiger. Maybe migrate them to Paulson/unique later in the future after they see play for a bit

I have several different options to try out on the way before going all in.

Likely will go with chipco for mint tiger. Maybe migrate them to Paulson/unique later in the future after they see play for a bit
The 66.7mm Paulson racks I have are really, really tight. To the point that 3 of my 10 of my barrels of $5's won't fit at all. All other denoms fit but they're very snug.

The 66.7mm Paulson racks I have are really, really tight. To the point that 3 of my 10 of my barrels of $5's won't fit at all. All other denoms fit but they're very snug.
Yep, many NAGB chips need a couple games to fit better in Paulson racks. Some of my 312 flamingo chips won’t fit well either. Chipco I’m thinking is the answer. Will update when they arrive

Decided I’m going with spinettis for all my racks

Paulson - zero room and impossible to space the barrel whatsoever. Extremely tight and barrel gets stuck in the rack. Can turn it upside and barrels in there

NKiqzuS.jpg

Spinettis - tight but not painfully tight. Can get the smallest bit of space if trying to spread a barrel. Barrels don’t stay stuck. Can’t turn racks upsidedown. A few hot stamp barrels I tried are a little tight but it’s not extreme like Paulson racks

YtaqelS.jpg

Chipco - nice fit but a little too loose for me personally.

I1zvjMI.jpg

Last edited:
Spinettis have a slightly smaller footprint and are more narrow than Paulson racks underneath too so they stack tighter. They are slightly thinner walled but still thick enough to feel quality.

Only potential downsides I’ve found are they won’t stack with other racks and they have slightly more longways play when stacked than Paulson racks

For anyone considering these racks - fit is PERFECT for barrels. Stacking them it seems like it is tighter on the bottom than paulson racks. Must stack they with care and not haphazardly like you can with paulson racks because it's also a tighter fit on the barrels down low too it seems

For anyone considering these racks - fit is PERFECT for barrels. Stacking them it seems like it is tighter on the bottom than paulson racks. Must stack they with care and not haphazardly like you can with paulson racks because it's also a tighter fit on the barrels down low too it seems
apache racks with spacers to look after the precious cargo?

Yeah I'm sure those are fine for people who don't mind lids on their racks

Bud Jones racks have been my go to for anything too tight in Paulson racks (except CPC unfortunately)

Bud Jones racks have been my go to for anything too tight in Paulson racks (except CPC unfortunately)

Have you found a good source for those old boxes? They are tough to source in Canada I have some for a 2k chip box but would be interested in more for a Nanuk style case.

Have you found a good source for those old boxes? They are tough to source in Canada I have some for a 2k chip box but would be interested in more for a Nanuk style case.
I have only ever acquired a couple of the boxes, but I have ~20 bud jones racks. They're just a bit wider than Paulson racks. I got most of them from Jim, during the HSI sale I believe.

If a the racks are too loose, can this adversely impact Paulsons? I have 68mm racks which are loose but it does not bother me.

If a the racks are too loose, can this adversely impact Paulsons? I have 68mm racks which are loose but it does not bother me.
If stacked, racks containing loose fitting chips can cause chip breakage/damage.

Decided I’m going with spinettis for all my racks

Paulson - zero room and impossible to space the barrel whatsoever. Extremely tight and barrel gets stuck in the rack. Can turn it upside and barrels in there

NKiqzuS.jpg

Spinettis - tight but not painfully tight. Can get the smallest bit of space if trying to spread a barrel. Barrels don’t stay stuck. Can’t turn racks upsidedown. A few hot stamp barrels I tried are a little tight but it’s not extreme like Paulson racks

YtaqelS.jpg

Chipco - nice fit but a little too loose for me personally.

I1zvjMI.jpg
Do you happen to have a link to the racks you're referencing? There seems to be a bunch of different options on the Spinettis site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom