Wanted 'SECURE GAMING PRODUCTS' 39mm racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I am looking for 39mm 'Paulson' racks with a 'SECURE GAMING PRODUCTS' stamp on the bottom... not a huge fan of the UNIQUE racks as they are a little too snug for minty chips... I picked up a bunch of these racks a few years ago on eBay... not sure if anyone sells them anymore...any lead is appreciated...

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 6.02.09 PM.png

I feel like you guys know something we don’t…I’ll start scouring Craigslist in Alabama. Should be productive…

I had a bunch of these at one point. I managed to find 2 of them in my bin of miscellaneous racks. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Would like to find some more of these as well. I got some of the Green ones back in the day they were all over eBay, they made them in a variety of colors (Blue, Red, Black, Green, besides Clear) & were very reasonably priced which was cool. But last I looked, a few years back, they don't seem to be in business anymore or they are not for retail sale anywhere I could find.

Would like to find some more of these as well. I got some of the Green ones back in the day they were all over eBay, they made them in a variety of colors (Blue, Red, Black, Green, besides Clear) & were very reasonably priced which was cool. But last I looked, a few years back, they don't seem to be in business anymore or they are not for retail sale anywhere I could find.
I bought mine back in 2018 from an eBay reseller as well. Recently contacted him and he said 'the product is no longer available and the company is out of business'. But i do believe @ekricket is right and they were acquired by UNIQUE.... Unfortunately the UNIQUE and SECURE racks are not the same.

I bought mine back in 2018 from an eBay reseller as well. Recently contacted him and he said 'the product is no longer available and the company is out of business'. But i do believe @ekricket is right and they were acquired by UNIQUE.... Unfortunately the UNIQUE and SECURE racks are not the same.
Unique racks are definitely not the same. I'm surprised the Secure racks don't show up here very often. They sold a buttload of them on eBay and I'd bet chippers were the main customers.

Green ones....
IMG_0087.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom