Vendor Sale Plastic chip trays (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
These trays came from John Kendall's early Chipco days. I think Chipco also used them to ship unicorn mold orders.
They are too tight for brand new CPC clays but fit dyesubs, china clays etc.
These are branded racks from Secure Gaming Products.
THEY FIT PAULSONS PERFECTLY

Prices below - shipping will be extra, at cost. (As a guide you can get up to 15 in an MFR for $17 shipping cost).

I have never seen these blue, yellow or green before. Price is $5 per rack and I only have these few:
Blue = SOLD, Yellow = SOLD, Green = 21

The black ones are $2.50 each, I have 219 of those available.
The ivory ones are $2 each, I have 150 of those available.

The opaque white are the ones commonly seen, they are $1.50 each and I have 1,544 of those available.
IMG_6671.jpg
IMG_6672.jpg

Last edited:
There was a thread talking about these not too long ago.

Add 20 of the Black & 20 of the Opaque White racks to my pile please.

There was a thread talking about these not too long ago.

Add 20 of the Black & 20 of the Opaque White racks to my pile please.
Adding to the pile will be awkward. The chips and racks are 1000 mile apart :)
Plus payment for these has to go to CPC.

How much would shipping 10 racks to Norway be?
Edit: Let me rephrase that, how many racks go in a flat rate thingy. I'm guessing they're shipped from the US and not UK?

Last edited:
How much would shipping 10 racks to Norway be?
Edit: Let me rephrase that, how many racks go in a flat rate thingy. I'm guessing they're shipped from the US and not UK?
From the US and it's 15.

A flat rate box to Norway costs $100. Sorry, the '15' was how many racks fit in the box, not the cost.

That can't be right as the large one is ~$70. I was just hoping that 10 or more would fit in a small one. Either way, it's too much unfortunately.

Prices went up 20% a couple of months ago. Medium now $80, Large $100, I just checked.

I got mine the other day. Lightning fast shipping from CPC. They are snug with brand new Paulsons. They also work well for older leaded chips in excellent condition.

2kAyKCE.jpg
5684G0E.jpg
wLMqW3h.jpg

I got mine the other day. Lightning fast shipping from CPC. They are snug with brand new Paulsons. They also work well for older leaded chips in excellent condition.

2kAyKCE.jpg
5684G0E.jpg
wLMqW3h.jpg
Can these stack just like rest of the trays? Towers of them?

Hello friends, does anyone know how well these fit card molds 39mm? It would help a lot, thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom