"Secret Menu Item" Group Buy Through 2/22/19 (3 Viewers)

Looks good. Though I wouldn't use the orange and yellow chips next to each other, seems too similar to me. I have had a few color blind players that complain if the chips are too close in color. So I try to make sure there is no color matching.
Thought about that but the 25s of my poker knights have never seen felt. Also tried to keep with the themes of the Baltimore teams.

Sexy. I might go with a brighter green on the denoms, but other than that, Ship It!

It does look a smidge dark there - I'll speak to @ABC Gifts and Awards to see if I can lighten it up a bit. :)

Are you having custom yellow and orange done? Or did they let you swap one of the edge colors?

I'm going custom on 3 out of the 4 chips (the green (lighter green), yellow chip central spots, and different colors on the orange chip (base and spot)).

Text from the Mrs. saying that I had a "heavy ass box" from ABC Gifts and Awards was a welcomed surprise!

Trying to wait for 5pm to leave the office.

You suddenly look ill. I would leave before you infect the rest of the office! :)

I will have to live vicariously through all of you. I'm backing out of my set, I just spent a wad of cash on Jeep parts.

@ABC Gifts and Awards is a Good Brother And has been swamped in the past. He’ll take care of you.

He most definitely will!
Unless it got caught by a filter or accidentally deleted, these just showed up today!

Speaking of good brothers, @p5woody was great in taking an idea of mine and making it into this set. I can't speak well enough about the ease of working with him was! Thanks again!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom