"Secret Menu Item" Group Buy Through 2/22/19 (2 Viewers)

So many ideas... what to do??!!

Secret Menu.png

Did someone say “sample sets”? ‍o_O

11 chips, $15 US Shipping included. This is all I made for now...not sure how many people are going to want them so I didn’t make a ton. PM your email address to order a sample set. We’ll make more if needed.

391DCAD1-A7C8-41FD-AE63-C249C1646D22.jpeg

I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but we can customize everything inside the white inlay. We CANNOT change the colored ring and spots on the face of the chip correct? I.E. you couldn’t have one larger image the covers the entire surface of the chip? Again, pretty sure you made that clear in original post but wanted to make sure.

Second question, do you have the RGB color codes for the colors involved here?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Someone should start a design thread due these chips. If we get 2-3 great design ideas and order large quantities due each design, we can buy/sell/trade the chips at a later date and expand our set if needed. And we need to finalize all design ideas in a week.

@ABC Gifts and Awards , Gene, is there someone that can help with the inlay design as well or do we need to talk to some of the resident designers here at PCF? I am ordering a 1K and need some help with inlay design.

Hotel apes for sure, can I use the art too lol? Can't decide what I want to do, but I know I want red quarter, blue dollar, yellow 5 and black 20. Probably 600 chip set for now.

Happy for you to use the art. The more I look at it, the more a black center is appealing to me also...

saleen Apes.png

Apes1.png

... We CANNOT change the colored ring and spots on the face of the chip correct? I.E. you couldn’t have one larger image the covers the entire surface of the chip? ...

Thanks!

Same questions here. But asking for CMYK color codes.

Someone should start a design thread due these chips. If we get 2-3 great design ideas and order large quantities due each design, we can buy/sell/trade the chips at a later date and expand our set if needed. And we need to finalize all design ideas in a week.

How about using the 4 suits design? There are a couple of good ideas to work from in the revamp thread...
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/four-suits-revamp.35883/

For those asking for Angry Mallard...even if the design was available for anyone to use, you still have to use the already posted edgespots and outside ring designs that Gene offered. So no camouflage rolling edges, etc. IMO just doesn't fit with the current offering.

For those asking for Angry Mallard...even if the design was available for anyone to use, you still have to use the already posted edgespots and outside ring designs that Gene offered. So no camouflage rolling edges, etc. IMO just doesn't fit with the current offering.

If we had the permission to use the design, and or someone could modify it so that there is no infringement issue, couldn't we just use the center inlay?

IMG_1922.png

Not doing alignment is fine. But how about doing just solid edges?
I suppose since we will do text or no text on the edge, we can do stripes or solids.

I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but we can customize everything inside the white inlay. We CANNOT change the colored ring and spots on the face of the chip correct? I.E. you couldn’t have one larger image the covers the entire surface of the chip? Again, pretty sure you made that clear in original post but wanted to make sure.

Thanks!
Correct...no changing the colored rings and spots, but you can create the entire inlay area. I'll get a listing of the colors together (they will be CMYK values).

I really like the idea of a shared art so we can add on later. Some great ideas in here. @ABC Gifts and Awards any chance we can extend the deadline for people like me to decide what to go with and or finish their art?
Based on the huge amount of feedback that we've gotten that the timeframe is too short, I have extended the group buy date to February 15, 2019.

Thanks,
Gene

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom