Found Secondary Terrible fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I’ve been searching for a rack or two of these terrible fracs for many many months without any luck. If you haven’t noticed I want them turribly bad.
If you’re able to please help me out. These will complete my mixed RHC set - they’re the final missing piece.

420DB6C6-1519-4174-B551-07F421B48B92.jpeg

(Pic borrowed)

Any and all interest please let me know, we can work something out. Message me and we can talk trade, $ or whiskey :ninja:

Cheers,
Dan

Last edited:
Poppin still has a couple racks of these that he sent several months ago. Supply chain issues, apparently. I really only need one rack, so I’ll hit you up when they get here.
If only. We got so screwed with that whole mess, ugh

Please message if you have these - we can work out a trade or $$. Thank you

-Dan

1649299952491.gif

Any of these out there? Please send me a PM is so, we can work it out through trade or $$

Need to sell some chips to get $ for TCR sale… I’m your huckleberry

1653613742918.gif

Willing to offer some pretty sweet trades for 1-2 racks of these. Please PM if anyone has these

Bump

I’m starting to think these don’t exist lol
But they DO exist! I have seen them with thy own eyes! AND within 200 miles of your current location!
Screenshot_20220727-132846_Gallery.jpg

Head south east and start singing "gone to Calolina in my mind!" Pass through a place where a fellow chiper was robbed of the chips right out if his car, found his chips listed on eBay and the Po po did nothing about it...Once you hit a spot where 3 states meet, head just south... pass through a town with a population of 170 (as of 2020) that shares its name with another town in Massachusetts that had a historical significance in the year 1692. Jump in a boat... but not a big boat, you havw a hydro electric Damn to cross. Unfortunately this is as close as I can get you my friend... From there you are officially on a Grail quest! Start knocking on doors till you find the right one! The owner will probably never let them go so you are probably better off just sending them a message "hey if you ever wanna sell those... I'm your guy!

But what the hell, I thought I would have some fun with this one! Haha

But they DO exist! I have seen them with thy own eyes! AND within 200 miles of your current location!
View attachment 956335
Head south east and start singing "gone to Calolina in my mind!" Pass through a place where a fellow chiper was robbed of the chips right out if his car, found his chips listed on eBay and the Po po did nothing about it...Once you hit a spot where 3 states meet, head just south... pass through a town with a population of 170 (as of 2020) that shares its name with another town in Massachusetts that had a historical significance in the year 1692. Jump in a boat... but not a big boat, you havw a hydro electric Damn to cross. Unfortunately this is as close as I can get you my friend... From there you are officially on a Grail quest! Start knocking on doors till you find the right one! The owner will probably never let them go so you are probably better off just sending them a message "hey if you ever wanna sell those... I'm your guy!

But what the hell, I thought I would have some fun with this one! Haha
Hahaha post of the day right here

Hahaha post of the day right here
Did my best to turn it into a personal "quest"! That is until @..... says "hey! Stop telling people where I live and what I have!" He has a way of finding these posts and should be along shortly... To yell at me, but he will probably just send a text. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom