Santa Ysabel $2s not for sale, but sort of... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I’m going to sell off/ some of my Santa Ysabel $2 chips. Maybe up to 2 racks... Three reasons...

1, they honestly don’t go with the rest of the set which I will use as one of my playable sets... They are just too fucking nice.

2, they belong with a mint set, and someone who collects mint chips. I don’t. I’m keeping some, but no need to keep all.

3, this divorce process is weighing heavily on me and I want to put together some extra cash to do cool stuff with my kids this summer...

No dibs... I really want to see them being used in some cool way... Message me how many you would need (between 20-100) and how you are going to use them, and what you would like to pay. If it’s more than $2.75 + shipping/ chip, I’ll consider it. If there is limited to no interest, I’ll just auction them off. If you are willing to send me a SY $1 as well, that would sweeten the deal...(I murdered one accidentally)

I’ll leave this post up for a week and bump it once a day.

Moderators, let me know if this violates some rules. I’m not trying to create a bidding war Or anything like that. I could just auction them off to do that. I want a couple people to be able to create some cool projects with them.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Best of luck with the sale! I wish I could find a way to use these because they’re so damn pretty. Best of luck with everything else going on as well. I hope things go as smoothly as possible for you. :tup:

I have no real use for $2s except in a limit set, so a rack wouldn't do me any good -- but these are really beautiful chips. The nicest single chip I've seen introduced on PCF since the Jack pandemic began.

GLWnon-S! :cool

Last edited:
Nice chips! Hope everything goes well for you.

Auction them by the rack you'll be able to recover your cost at minimum. GLWS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom