Found Santa Ysabel $2 - PRICE NOT SEEN BEFORE $3.5 per chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because..... I am! Cannot stand an incomplete rack/set.... OCD doesn’t let me sleep....:meh:

But nobody has any for sale, gotta find some epic trade bait and you will have 10 offers. They are out there but we all love them and consider them the peach of the set. Many people don't want money... they want equally rare chips

But nobody has any for sale, gotta find some epic trade bait and you will have 10 offers. They are out there but we all love them and consider them the peach of the set. Many people don't want money... they want equally
I think you’re right Ben; I am just too new to this to have good trade bait... working on it though...:tup:
until then I have and will stay desperate...:D

But nobody has any for sale, gotta find some epic trade bait and you will have 10 offers. They are out there but we all love them and consider them the peach of the set. Many people don't want money... they want equally rare chips

+1

Sunday
1606678623534.gif

Attachments

• 1606678564488.jpeg
    1606678564488.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 51
S&K rack ain’t good enough for ya huh? We’re out here looking for bread crumbs and you want a filet mignon to top off your meal.

1606889334564.gif

S&K rack ain’t good enough for ya huh? We’re out here looking for bread crumbs and you want a filet mignon to top off your meal.

View attachment 584366
but you’ll play with the Filet Mignon... need it as fracs for my new cash set.
And thank you for the QB gif.... just keep rubbing in my face my FF season..:nailbite: at least this one cannot get injured...:D

but you’ll play with the Filet Mignon... need it as fracs for my new cash set.
And thank you for the QB gif.... just keep rubbing in my face my FF season..:nailbite: at least this one cannot get injured...:D

Ya I figured the Eli Manning GIF would be suitable for you, QB killer lol Speaking of filet mignon, when are you serving?

If there is any one that has them and is looking for a trade, send me a PM with what you’re looking for; I will track it down to get these...thanks

Hopefully with this new offer some will pop up... I know they are there...somewhere.. don’t let me loose my faith

PM sent. But I will sell for less than the asking price being offered.
Thanks a lot @auto an agreement has been made and a payment sent.
It is great to find members that are fair regardless the price offered.
I knew that perseverance will pay... I will pick up my new chips tomorrow!!!
Thanks everyone that help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom