Cancelled Sample Sets (ESST, Club Caribe, & Ballys) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! Since I do not have a singles display case I decided to clear out some sample sets that in my possession will not be seen, and to get them in hands where they will be enjoyed. All chips have sharp edges and look new. ESST Sample Set includes the alt T100. On Bally set one side says Bally and the other side has denominations. The white chip is a 1. Since I am not a chip grader please view pics carefully before purchasing. I'd be happy to send additional pics upon request.

Set costs are as follows:

Empress Star Secondary Tournament $110
Club Caribe $40
Bally (with bonus ceramic chip) $40

Priority goes to the buyers purchasing more sets. $5 off each additional set purchased. Can combine shipping with other items that I have for sale.

Free shipping conus. Will ship internationally (buyer pays additional shipping cost). My responsibility ends once the package is dropped at USPS.
PPFF only (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you.

First response in the thread has priority. "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions).
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."

Thank you for looking!

89F2F7E4-8908-42BD-A8F3-A0645A946F95.jpeg
734FF605-471B-41AF-AD85-C09D7809F044.jpeg

Last edited:
Greetings all! Since I do not have a singles display case I decided to clear out some sample sets that in my possession will not be seen, and to get them in hands where they will be enjoyed. All chips have sharp edges and look new. ESST Sample Set includes the alt T100. On Bally set one side says Bally and the other side has denominations. The white chip is a 1. Since I am not a chip grader please view pics carefully before purchasing. I'd be happy to send additional pics upon request.

Set costs are as follows:

Empress Star Secondary Tournament $110
Club Caribe $40
Bally (with bonus ceramic chip) $40

Priority goes to the buyers purchasing more sets. $5 off each additional set purchased.

Free shipping conus. Will ship internationally (buyer pays additional shipping cost). My responsibility ends once the package is dropped at USPS.
PPFF only (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you.

First response in the thread has priority. "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions).
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."

Thank you for looking!

View attachment 1068325View attachment 1068326
I'd love to find some of those $5's......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom