Cancelled Sam’s Town $.25 THC Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooneypenny

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
53272C24-2A0E-42DF-9907-25F42CA197A8.jpeg

I’m looking for three (3) racks of Sam’s Town $.25s. I’m flexible on quantities and willing to pay a premium. If you have inventory that you’re willing to discuss letting go, please PM me and let’s talk.

Mooneypenny

Oh initially I thought you were looking for 3 singles. I was going to say I could probably help. But I definitely dont have 3 racks

Well shoot, while I appreciate the perspective you heavies share regarding the futility of my quest, it is a bit of a bummer. Given the $1 and $5 I’m working with, a yellow frac looks and feels right. Any recos on a potential replacement for the Sam’s Town?

Yeah theres other yellow .25 out there. None of them are easy to find or inexpensive though. Most are tied up in sets

@WW - Do you like these Gold Rivers? I’m sure they’re nice. I just with there was a bit more variation in the typography (size, weight, face, etc).

@WW - Do you like these Gold Rivers? I’m sure they’re nice. I just with there was a bit more variation in the typography (size, weight, face, etc).
They’re lovely chips, but I also tend not to use fracs. I may have one rack of Golden Gate fatties as well, I have to look.

Well shoot, while I appreciate the perspective you heavies share regarding the futility of my quest, it is a bit of a bummer. Given the $1 and $5 I’m working with, a yellow frac looks and feels right. Any recos on a potential replacement for the Sam’s Town?
Yellow is pretty popular
I think from my singles racks yellow is one of the top colors
Then red and peach/salmon for fracs

1604897248321.png

Last edited:
Honestly, I dont think 3 racks of these exist. But I could be wrong
There are most likely more out there. I have two racks of Sam’s quarters and have culled off at least one rack of some of the more used chips.
Unfortunately quarters + yellow leaves you limited choices. Elcortez made 3 variations of their .25
Love those El Cortez fracs. I had almost two racks but could not get a complete rack of one of the varieties. El Cortez had at least four different yellow quarters. I traded and sold barrels and now have one full rack but it contains two different varieties. A full rack of one variety has been a quest of mine for many years. I quit trying as other things took precedence and may be willing to cull this rack.

There are most likely more out there. I have two racks of Sam’s quarters and have culled off at least one rack of some of the more used chips.

Love those El Cortez fracs. I had almost two racks but could not get a complete rack of one of the varieties. El Cortez had at least four different yellow quarters. I traded and sold barrels and now have one full rack but it contains two different varieties. A full rack of one variety has been a quest of mine for many years. I quit trying as other things took precedence and may be willing to cull this rack.
I’d be interested in taking a look at what you’d consider parting with.

Interesting. The more you know! Mostly going off of what I've been told/seen. So it's good to know theres a (slim) chance. We have a rack of 2 varieties of the El Cortez, and if possible it would be awesome to have a rack of a single variety of those! + some extras!

Interesting. The more you know! Mostly going off of what I've been told/seen. So it's good to know theres a (slim) chance. We have a rack of 2 varieties of the El Cortez, and if possible it would be awesome to have a rack of a single variety of those! + some extras!
Maybe we can make a trade. PM me pics of what you have and let's see if we can finish up our racks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom