Sad news again (1 Viewer)

I can't imagine. I read your post 3 times just to try and comprehend what I was really reading
So sorry for your loss.
Will be thinking about you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

I am very sorry. I can't imagine dealing with that. I thought I was going through tough times lately, but this is a nightmare

So sorry to hear. Following for updates whether this is a medical, foul play, or something else.

My deepest condolences. Sorry for your loss.

Hope you manage to find some closure from the medical examiner's report.

Sad news indeed. I don't pretend to know how you feel, but I am sorry you are going through this. Condolences to you and the family.

Prayers outbound.

The last thing a parent wants to do is to find that one of their child or children has passed away, no matter how old they are. So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss Doc. I can't imagine what you're going through. But any time you need support or encouragement, I'm here, we're here. You have friends here that love you and appreciate all that you bring here.

Very sorry to hear, my deepest condolences

Very sorry to hear that , please accept my condolences.
I hope you and you’re family can stay strong during these uncertain times we live in.

So Sorry for you're loss I cannot even begin to Imagine what you are going through we are all here for u you are in our thoughts and prayers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom