Cancelled S&K Cardroom $5's (Rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDogbert

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looking for a rack of S&K Cardroom $5's.

Offering $500 for the rack.

1629060637177.png

when they were $400/rack they sold out immediately. Most of us owners are not selling, we're still looking for more. I imagine if a rack came up for auction they would prob reach $800/rack in todays market. I think even if you made your want ad $800/rack you still might have to wait a little before someone releases

when they were $400/rack they sold out immediately. Most of us owners are not selling, we're still looking for more. I imagine if a rack came up for auction they would prob reach $800/rack in todays market. I think even if you made your want ad $800/rack you still might have to wait a little before someone releases
Oh, so maybe you shouldn't go around saying they are $400 a rack when they aren't? :unsure:

well thats what i paid, but im just guessing at what they would go for now.
It's probably best if people don't go around "guessing" as to what things are worth (I see far too much of that here).

If you, or someone else's current Ask is X then that is the price. If the current Ask is much higher than you shouldn't ever state anything as a "price".

A more concrete example:
I bought J&J stock for $66 bucks a share, that does not mean J&J stock's price is $66 bucks a share, it's current price (ask) is $178.68.

And that concludes the purpose of this thread... I was very confident that I wouldn't get a rack for $500 (which is known as a bid) but that offer is still on the table even though I'm cancelling this wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom