Cancelled S&K Cardroom 5s (murdered rack) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have this amazing rack of murdered S&K 5s. I personally removed the inlays, and relabeled as Jack Detroit fracs.

IMG_2992.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg

Sold as is for $600USD + shipping
PayPal FF

Last edited:
Bump!

I ain’t gonna drop a dollar on these. I normally have been on other ads, but I know how rare these are. There aren’t many racks available.

Hopefully the right buyer comes along.

BUMP!

Still for sale! Had an interested buyer, but they backed out. Would love to get these into a new home!

These are truly incredible chips. I won’t drop the price though. The label removal was tedious and difficult, and these racks are ultra rare.

They are beautiful. A relabel idea: make these your value chips for a limit set. Could go well paired with hundreds of blue or white workhorse chips.

GLWS

Mine have overlabels. Not sure how much that adds

View attachment 1202739View attachment 1202740
First, thanks @joeyshin . Super helpful man! Cheers

To add to this discussion, my chips first went through inlay removal, then had @Gear labels applied. Not sure of the net gains/losses in this regard.

I’m just hoping to get these to someone who maybe can use them. With me, it’s hopeless.

I should point out, any Jack set owner needing quarters…it’s a dynamite setup! I can’t find the photos, but they look great with the Detroits, among many others I’m sure.

First, thanks @joeyshin . Super helpful man! Cheers

To add to this discussion, my chips first went through inlay removal, then had @Gear labels applied. Not sure of the net gains/losses in this regard.

I’m just hoping to get these to someone who maybe can use them. With me, it’s hopeless.

I should point out, any Jack set owner needing quarters…it’s a dynamite setup! I can’t find the photos, but they look great with the Detroits, among many others I’m sure.
This ad needs some pron
IMG_3641.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom